Its not her fault[55]

Fun fact: fumetsu and shotos relationship is based on meg and castiel from supernatural (there's a vid above of them if you're interested ) ^
||
He sighed walking through the exit, back into the monitor room but tensed at the group of students by the entrance of the room being held at bay by Ectoplasm.

"The hell are you doing to her?!" Kirishima barked with anger as the only thing he could see is the familiar pink hair and crimson horns of his friend being tortured. Iida was calming him down, a stern confused expression on his face as he glanced toward the mirror. Despite their tension, Momo has a worried gleam in her eye as well and Ochaco was pleading Ectoplasm to stop whatever it was they were doing. Tsuyu stood back with a sad gleam, "Fume-Chan..." The girl mumbled in confusion and sadness as Izukus confusing explanation as to Fumetsus sudden disappearance left her on edge.

Shoto stood off to the side, a stoic look on his face as his eyes never left the girls form.

Izuku stood to the side worriedly as even though he knew what he knew, he still cared for the girl even if she didn't feel the same about them. At first, it was Kirishima who had asked him where Fumetsu was as Midoriya was the last one seen with her. Then, it was Ochaco and Tsuyu and surprisingly Momo and Todoroki. It was then he decided to call a private meeting with them solely and even Iida as he knew both representatives should know what it was he had told them. The rest of class A simply thought she was in the hospital like a few other students as despite not being able to get hurt the She-Devil often ended up in the hospital a lot.

"I know you've all been asking about Fumetsu-Chan..."

"How did you kids find this place. This level is restricted." He asked sternly blocking their view of the girl behind them.  Before Kirishima could bark his demands, Iida rested his hand in the boy's shoulder. "Principal Nezu allowed us access." He stayed hesitantly causing All Mights eyes to narrow wondering why the principal would let them access. It's vital we keep anything pertaining to who and where young Fumetsu came from a secret. As far as he knew, only a select few of pro heroes such as himself, Recovery girl and Nezu were aware of the dangers of Fumetsu. The other heroes didn't only knew how dangerous she was when her headband was off and nothing more. The only one who knew much of anything about her was Aizawa and the principal and now him as he had only recently been told by Nezu her true origins. Other than that they couldn't risk slip ups like this getting out and the hero administration finding out that Eraser Head had failed his mission. He could only imagine what would happen if the administration found out that she was the one whom led the villains to the camp and USJ and maybe even the mall to ambush them.  That information would only be used as evidence against keeping her free let alone alive.

However, if Nezu did allow them access he assumed that he wanted the group to know. Why? He had no clue.

"Let's not talk here." He ordered ushering toward the door. They walked out and into the lone hallway. All Might crosses his arms, a serious expression on his face.

"What Im about to tell you is to be strictly kept to yourself. Failure to due so is immediate expulsion."

The groups eyes widened at the number one heroes warning.

"Is it true." Todoroki suddenly spoke up drawing their attention. His stoic eyes were staring ahead, darkly. "Was it all a lie?" He muttered.

||
"I'm not afraid of you, Hana."
||
"You really do know how to make a girls nethers quiver huh Elsa ."
||

"...That is what we're trying to find out...but at the moment...because of what Midoriya has told us...Hana Fumetsu is guilty of treachery."

||