Pre- 41[40]

More pics of of fumetsu. Hopes this gives you more of an idea of what she looks like as a UA student
||
"Alright that's it for class today. There's only one week left before your final exam." Aizawa informed before walking out of class, bell ringing.

"I haven't studied at all!" Kaminari screamed, ruffling his hair while Mina laughed.
"With the sports festival and internships, I haven't had the time to study!" Kaminari ranked 20/21 in the class getting second to last. Mina snickered, she had gotten rank 19/21. "Indeed." Tokoyami commented having gotten 15/21.

"The midterm exams didn't cover that much...I can't imagine what the end of term test is." Satou told Kouda. The sugar rush boy was ranked 13/21 whilst animal lover had gotten 12.

Mineta turned around in his seat with a smug expression. "With someone ranked in the top ten, I'm not all that worried." He was rank 9. "What?! I thought you were one of us!" Mina snapped. "Don't you know weirdo little creeps like you are only likable if their kinda stupid!" Kaminari yelled.

"Ashido, Kaminari!" We still got time to study!" Midoriya announced. "So that way we'll all get to go to the training camp together, right?" The green haired boy encouraged with his rank being four. Iida swung his arm firmly, ranked two. "Yes, as class rep, I have high hopes that we'll make U.A proud!"

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class isn't it." Todoroki statedbluntly causing the two students to animatedly cry. Kaminari gripped his heart dramatically, "why you gotta look down on us like that!"

Yaoyorozu looked over at the group with a friendly smile. "Hey, you guys, don't be down. I can catch you up to speed." She was ranked first.

"You're the best Yao-Momo!"

"I'm afraid I won't be any help when it comes to the practical though." She hung her head low with a depressing  aura.

Students crowded her desk, asking for help instantly. The female class rep beamed in happiness, "This is wonderful! Yes, let's do it! We can hold the study session at my house."  The small group cheered.
"Ne how pathetic." I commented, flipping my hair.

"But aren't you dead last..." I stiffened at Momo's matter a fact tone, my cyan eyes squinting in irritation. "Stand up and we'll see." I challenged more like threatened as my eyes glinted devilishly at the thought of a fight. Yes, it was true I was below average in the human academic department but last time I checked what does knowing the difference between anti derivative and derivative have to do with killing- subduing a villain.

"You can't always solve things with fighting." Momo sighed causing the pinkette to animatedly deflate with each word as Momo began lecturing the girl. The words Fumetsu Hana, rank 21 hovered above the girls head.

||
After lunch, Ochaco and Iida came up to our group and told us about what a girl form Class B had told them.

"Hell yeah, this will be a breeze!" Kaminari and Mina wooted.

Shoji looked over at the two happy teens.  "Why do you sound so happy, you both have a hard time controlling your quirks." 

"It's just makes it easier for them since it's harder to adjust their quirk to humans." I stated bluntly with a knowing smirk.
Taking a seat on one of the desks nonchalantly, I wave off Optimus primes chastising.

"It shouldn't matter if it's robots or actual people. Why are you morons to excited."  My darlings rude voice caught my attention along with everyone's else's.

Kaminari pointed his finger at the ash blonde, "Who are you calling a moron, Moro-"

"Shut up! You need to learn how to control your quirk, ya got it! And you, Shitsu!" Bakugou growled causing me to perk up lightly. "How the hell is that idiot smarter than you?!" He barked pointing to kaminari causing me to animatedly cry. So cruel...He then turned his
heated gaze to Izuku.

"Hey, Deku!" A tension began to brew in the room as I observed the two boys curiously, "I don't know if you've learned to control that power of yours, but I saw the way you're using it now and I want you to know...it's seriously pissing me off."

Is he talking about how Otaku was moving like him during the training? I assess mentally having caught how Izuku moved just like Bakugou now.

"I won't have another half assed win like the festival." I felt the blondes glare briefly burning into the side of my skull and then Shoto's. My eyes falter slightly at our fight during the festival.  If I had...

"We'll be getting individual scores on the finals, new rankings; so we'll all know exactly where we're standing. I'll show you how much better I am!" He pointed at Izuku with a glare before turning around and walking toward the door. "That goes for Shit-su and half ass too, I'll obliterate you." He slammed the door shut leaving the class silent.

"Man, it's been a while since I seen him that worked up." Kirishima rubbed the back of his head. Tokoyami had his arms crossed sitting in his seat, "I think it's impatience or hatred."

"Fumetsu-chan what do you think...?" Izuku mumbled as I gazed calmly at the way my darling left. This certainly wasn't an uncommon behavior for my darling to act especially with how long me and Izuku had known the boy. It didn't take rocket science to tell something else was pissing him off.

"Ne darlings always been like that. Nothing for you humans to  worry about." I respond hopping off the desk. "See ya." I call over my shoulder simply walking out of class 2 minutes before the bell as Aizawa had left to to talk to principal Nezu a few minutes ago.

Once I was out of the classroom, my lazed grin dropped off my face and slowly turned into a masochistic smirk.  I started jogging down the halls as my excitement increased knowing exactly what my darling needed.

"Ne bout time he blew off some steam."

And what better person than me?

||