Entrance exam [6]

I walk beside the nervous freckled face boy beside me with my hands clasped behind my back as I observe the many people around me. Some of them were even mutated due to their quirks as one teen had the face of a bird and a pinked skin girl with antlers. I wonder if he came from an egg- "a-Ahh!"

I quirk a brow in amusement as Izuku trips over his own foot about the fall face first into the ground. However, a disappointed sigh makes its way onto my face as a short brown haired girl with rosy cheeks had used her quirk to stop the boy.

"Looks like you needed some help there. My quirk is zero gravity and I can make things levitate!" She says bringing her hands together causing the boy to plop to the ground.

"Nene sounds like a pretty weak quirk." I mumble bluntly adjusting my scarf now uninterested in the human. "F-fumetsu-Chan! Ahh gomen she didn't mean that!" Izuku freaks out afraid that I might have offended the girl. She sweat drops holding a hand up in reassurance scratching the back of her head.
"Ahh it's no problem, my quirk isn't really effective for combat but it comes in handy."

"Thanks for catching me uh..." Izuku trails off with a blush not knowing the strangers name.
"I'm Ochaco Uraraka!" She says with a bright smile and runs off throwing us another smile. "Good luck in the exams!"

My cyan eyes glance to the side at the awestruck boy cocking my head as his face was the same shade as my horns. Leaning down slightly, I poke the boy's cheek with my nail. "What's up with your face Otaku?"

That seemed to knock him out of his trance as he instantly hid his face with his arms walking hastily toward the building. "Ahh nothing let's hurry inside!" He blurts out as I go to follow after him but my brows raise as someone bumps into me roughly. "Out of my way Shit-su."

My eyes brighten up at the familiar tone and my arms shoot out and I animatedly latch onto the boy like a baby koala. "There you are darling, It was beginning to get so boringgg." I pout as the boy now had multiple irk marks on his temple. I animatedly cry as he tries to push my form off whilst still taking us both inside.

"What's up U.A candidates and thanks for tuning in to your school DJ! Come on and let me here ya!"

The pro hero and teacher known as present mic stood at the mic with a wide grin making my attention deter from Bakugou and he takes that chance to shove my form off. My body flops harshly onto someone else causing the latter to wheeze. Glancing curiously to the person I landed on, it's a red faced Izuku. Rolling my eyes, I climb off the boy into the other seat.

"Keeping it mellow huh? That's alright I'll skip to the main show! Are you ready!?" His voice boomed followed by a jazzy yeah. "Get to the point!" I call out causing Izuku's eyes to bulge out of their sockets as some of the students turn around.

"F-fumetsu, do you know who that is?!" He whispers. "No, should I?" I mutter bluntly waving off the students as present mic clears his throat continuing to talk.

"it's the Present mic hero. I listen to his radio show every day of the week!" Midoriya fanboyed from beside me.

"Will you two shut up." Bakugou grumbled from the other side of him causing me to purse my lips. "This is how the test will go, my listeners! You'll be experiencing a 10 minute mock battle in a suburban setting! After I drop the mic you guys will be going to your specified battle centers!"

I take the moment to look at my battle card.
Battle field A Huh? I wonder what my darling has? I thought impatiently as I rested my chin in my palm tapping the arm of the chair with my fingers.

Present mic went over the rules and objectives of the exam but suddenly a dark blue haired male with glasses stood up. "May I ask a question?!" His hand raised in the air.

"There appears to be fewer than four varieties of faux villains on this handout." The male displayed a piece of paper he had with him causing me to roll my eyes in irritation at how drawn how this was. "Such a blatant error, if it is one; then it is highly unbecoming for U.A, Japan's top academy! A mistake such as this won't do."

"And additionally you, with the unkempt hair! and you with the pink hair. You two have been talking this entire time. If you can't bother to take this seriously then leave you're distracting the rest of us." He glares at midoriya and me causing the muttering boy to cover his mouth in embarrassment whilst I quirked a brow not once raising my chin from my hand. "If anyone's distracting it's you. While you're calling out minuscule printing errors we could've been in the battle arena by now." His cheeks go red in embarrassment  and shock that I actually had the audacity to reply back whilst a few snickers from the crowd rung.

Pushing up his glasses robotically he karate chopped the air. "Excuse me-"

"You're excused, continue on present human." I call out waving off the robotic male, my attention back on the mic hero. Izuku looked between the girl and the dumbfounded boy in awe amazed at how unbothered and assertive she acted. Even when we're around strangers she's still fumetsu...

And so it didn't take long for the pro hero to explain the rules of the exam until I stood silently at the entrance to the arena with others. My bored cyan orbs scan the many contestants not seeing any familiar faces as me and Otaku had different arenas. My guess was to minimize potential collaboration.

Reaching my hands up unconsciously, I adjust the fabric of my red scarf.

"Come on come on, I'm itching to blow these shits to hell!" My eyes widen once again at the familiar tone in delight as they shoot to the side to see the blonde haired boy with his hands poised and ready to blast off into the arena at any second.

"Darli-"

"Right let's start! Get moving, there are no countdowns in real battles!" A sudden voice calls through the mic and right before I could get the boys attention he blasts off right in my face leaving it covered in smoke. "Wait!?" I shriek taking off after the boy into the city like arena, eager to fight along side the explosive blonde.

As I round a corner, I skid to a stop gazing up in slight awe at two large robots. "Nene, well if I am gonna keep up with darling and otaku? I might as well get some points while I'm at it." A small smirk makes its way into my face as I reach my hand up gripping my scarf. 

I narrowly side step the two pointers large tail and run up the length of the villains tail. My cyan orbs catch movement out of the corner of my eye from the one pointer. Snatching my scarf off I spin around and like a viper I maneuver the length of the strong fabric around the one pointers fist. With my strength, I tug hard using the robots momentum against it. Time slowed as I slid underneath the robots fist with a Cheshire like grin watching it collide with the scorpion like two pointers head.

Going to aim its charged gun at my form , my scarf wraps around its gun like arm and  I swing up landing on its head. Forcing the large gun hand to its head, it couldn't stop itself from shooting as a gaping hole was now in its metallic brains. As it's large body went to collapse on the ground, I jumped off rolling on the rough ground comically to a stand. Wiping off imaginary dust from my outfit, I barely spare a glance to the defeated robots behind me. "How boring." I mutter wrapping my scarf back around my neck. "Is this I-" I narrowly side step red lasers turning my head to look at the many robots in the road in front of me.  My cyan eyes glowing, a toothy grin makes its way onto my face as I catch sight of explosions sounding not to far past the robots.

"Nene it seems my darling is that way?" Reaching my hand up, I take hold of the red scarf around my neck again. "And you're in my way."

||

~Author-sama
Q: have you read heroes don't exist? If so do you think Izanami and Fumetsu are the same?

I decided to continue the story and if you're confused by the way fumetsu acts if you've ever seen Lucifer her character is based mainly off him and a certain water wizard.