Hell Yeah [57]

I sat idly in the center of my cell for Kami knows how long. My lidded orbs stared blankly into nothing. I pondered wether or not my darling had been found with the tracker implanted in the back of my neck. This is getting boringgg~ maybe I should break ou-

Suddenly a clicking sound caught my ear and I stared into rage filled orbs crimson orbs. My jaw clenched in disdain as I was pressed against one of the walls of my cell. "How dare you betray our master."

"Oi are you sure it ain't risky being here?" The same man I had showed mercy to before whispered hurriedly.

"Oh C'monn let boss man have his fun? Besides, if those pesky heroes do show it just means more blood for me!" A girl with pigtails chirped psychotically. Dabi rolled his eyes at the girls antics but still checked over his shoulder every few seconds. They didn't have much to worry about as the school was closed and all the heroes were preoccupied in the district they had just been transported from.

"Where were you?! Because of you, our location was compromised and he was captured!" He spat venomously ignoring his associates; glaring into the horned girls eyes. The demon merely grinned, "Bout time the old man got a taste of his own medicine."

Tomura's nostrils flared with fury as the scene of his master sacrificing himself for their retreat replayed. His quirk began to activate unconsciously causing the skin of her neck to crumble and flake but the pain did little to affect the girl. However, he composed himself taking a step back. "It's been a while since you've been reminded of your objective, Hana...why it is, that you're here in the first place."

I stiffened as he raised his hand.

"Say Cheese."

"Let me refresh your memory."

A blood curdling scream echoed throughout the campus grounds, startled crows flying off into the distance.
||

Aizawa stared at the silent girl with a frown through the two way mirror. "What happened?" He demanded. Something was wrong. Instead of giving him her usual blood lusty grin; the girl was silent bangs shadowing her expression.

"We're not sure but we went back through the footage. There seemed to be a glitch around the time the villain known as All for One was apprehended.

"Sound like a coincidence." The man huffed, his fists tightening.

"From the information that young  Kirishima gave us, it seems young Fumetsus memories have been altered." All Might concluded but Nezu merely shook his head closing his eyes with a sigh. "Who's to say it stops there. I fear her situation goes much more deeper."

"What exactly are you saying?" Aizawa grumbled causing the principal to sigh once more in guilt. "If she was indeed bait for you to find all those years ago...then what if she was manipulated into losing control during the summer camp or even she took off her headband on purpos-"

"Are you insinuating Hana has been playing us this entire time?... playing me!?" Aizawa snapped sharply making the animals eyes cast down.

"Maybe the league expected you to get attached to young Fumetsu. And since you disobeyed your orders this could all be apart of their plan...I mean you do have a soft spot for children..."

"If that's  the case why would her other form...the one dead set on apparently killing you!  Why would that form give us the leagues locations as well as inform us that her memories are being manipulated." Aizawa retorted glaring down the former number 1 hero.