Sludge villain [3]

||

I squatted down curiously as All Might tried to wake Izuku up. All Might continuously tapped Izuku's cheek over and over. "Hey, hey!He-oh good!"

"Finally!" I grumbled as the fan boy jolted up and scooted back in shock. "I'm glad you're ok! Sorry about getting you kids caught up in my hero work. I don't usually make mistakes like this, but being in a new place on my day off has me in high spirits!" All Might said with a deep laugh causing Izuku to have a mini fangasm looking for his notebook.

"I subdued the villain." He said showing him a bottle which contained the sludge villain.

After a moment of watching him frantically search for his book, I held it out with the page flipped open to the signature. He went rigid as his eyes flitted over the page before he began freaking out again. "He already did!" He screamed taking the book in disbelief before bowing over and over to the large hero. "Thank you so much, I'll cherish this for generations to come!"

"No need to thank me, young citizen! Now I gotta get this guy to the police so they can take care of him. See you around!" He says as he bends down exercising his legs.

"Wait, you're leaving? Already?"

"Nene, don't be so desperate Otaku, he's already helped us enough." I drawl out in exasperation, gazing at the sky boredly. Surely, I could've left the boy and walked home on my own by what would be the fun in that.

"Pro heroes are constantly fighting villains all the time." All Might explained. "Just stand back, I'm taking off." He warned but I didn't stand back. No, I was focused on the green blur thar scrambled past me last second. "I'm counting on your continued support!"

"If that's not dedication, I don't know what is."
I muttered in disbelief as my eyes followed All Mights soaring figure across the sky. Except my eyes weren't focused on him...it was the green haired fanboy latched on to him.

As they both disappeared from my field of vision, I thought about following them for a second but decided against it. Shrugging carelessly, i swiveled around and walked away. Taking a slight detour through the Tatooin shopping district. Humming softly, I halt at a sudden rumble, ears perking up.

The faint sound of someone screaming "villain" makes my lips quirk up in interest. "Another villain?" Like a moth drawn to fire, I bolt off toward the commotion. Pushing through the crowd eagerly, I reach the front and purse my lips in disappointment. "Oh it's just that guy again." I mutter in boredom looking at all the debris and fire as if it were a normal setting.

Suddenly, a familiar hero I recognize as Death arms ran toward the slime villain and punched the villain with max strength but it did nothing.
He struggled trying to free his hand but the villain simply socked him away.

"Why didn't he just pull his arm out." I mumbled to myself in confusion. These people are making this much harder then it really is...

"Death Arms!" Two heroes called out but backed away avoiding another attack from the villain. "Stay back or I snap his neck!" He threatened making me cock my head in confusion. Who's neck??

As if on cue, "AGHHHH! IM GONNA SEND YOU BACK TO WHATEVER SEWER YOU CRAWLED OUT OF!!!"

Eh...that sounds like...?

"LET ME GO!!"

Explosions rung throughout the area as my eyes zoned in on the ash blonde hostage.

"Darling?" I gasped in delight. More explosions went off as he failed at using his quirk to get free. This only seemed to urge the villain more as he expanded. "Woah, what's that?! Could it be some big shot super villain?" A civilian asked. Supervillain? Don't make me laugh, he couldn't compare. I thought in amusement. How could anyone think this weak slime thing was strong? More importantly...would my darling really let something so weak do him off? No... A small toothy grin graced my features as he was obviously having his own battle with the villain to free himself. Unlike Izuku, Bakugou was fighting the villain. He wasn't accepting his fate. Yet again, here was another reason why the two males peeked my interest. One had power and the other didn't, the difference between the two was so large it astounded me.