Ambushed [50]

|the next day |

The third day was the same routine. It was us waking up early to improve our quirks. This time the girls had joined in, and I was able to test my quirk on multiple opponents, hitting a limit to 5 people. Anything more, my nose began to bleed and my regenerative abilities practically disappeared for a short amount of time. I sported a couple of bruises around my stomach and my arm currently wrapped in bandages as Mina once again manages to graze  me with her acid after my quirk malfunctioned from being linked with multiple humans and I was forced to deactivate it. Needless to say, I gave everyone quite the scare when my arm didn't heal as fast as it normally would've. Either way I relished in the blood curdling pain my arm was giving me at the moment. It seems  the more blood I intake from different humans, the more mortal I become... The more easily I can feel pain, their pain.

Meal time eventually arrived and we had to cook our meals once again. I wandered around helping out every which way I could till I came to a stop next to Bakugou whom was aggressively chopping veggies.

"Wow that's unexpected Bakugou-san your knife skills are impressive!" Ochaco gawked. "What do you mean it's unexpected how can you expect me to be bad at anything!"

I couldn't help the perverse smirk that etched into my face at hearing his remark. I passed his station and my feet led me to Otaku whom was trying to carry a lot of firewood. Before the boy could topple over, I took some of the wood from his grasp causing him to sigh in relief.

"Thanks Fumetsu-Chan."

I merely nodded before his head snapped back to my face in surprise. "You're helping me?!" He gasped causing me to raise a brow.
"What, can I not be helpful?" I asked slightly offended as he shook his head rapidly with a grateful smile. "Ah no, I just didn't expect you t-"

"I will require you to share some of your meat for dinner though for my services."

What did I expect... He sweatdropped as the girl offered him a chesire grin.

"Did you need All Might for any particular reason? I overheard you ask Aizawa about him?"

My eyes shifted to connect with heterochromatic. I tilt my head too curiously wanting to know what business Izuku had with All Might now. "Yeah, I did because of Kouta." He answered causing me to raise a brow. "Who's that?" Shoto and I asked in confusion making us meet eyes again for a second.  "He's Mandalays nephew, he's not to fond of heroes." Izuku trailed off scanning for the boy once more.

"Heh that's a first?" I snorted as it seemed every kid on the planet had their heads so far up all Mights asses, they could taste his gas from a country away.

"He hates the whole concept of superheroes, quirks and everything. I tried to talk to him but I think I just made it worse. I was just wondering what All Might would've done if he were here. What would you have said Todoroki?" Izuku asks.

"It depends." The boy answered simply.

"Of course, sorry I asked." Izuku said regretfully. "To have a stranger try to completely change your mindset sounds like an irritating conversation. What matters are actions. You have to show him what you're trying to prove. What you say doesn't nearly matter as much as you actually do."

I felt someone staring at me as I wasn't as invested into this conversation as Izuku was. I turned my head slightly to see Shoto gazing at me with a peculiar yet remorseful glint in his eye which made me oddly made me feel queasy. An image of the cautious look in his eyes invaded my memory making me avert my eyes. How...disappointing...