Heros v. Villains [12]

||

||

I strut through the corridor, a bored expression on my face with my hands clasped behind my head. "Why couldn't they place me on the same team with my darling instead of these stupid humans." I grumbled.

"A-ah fumetsu-Chan we can hear you..."  Izuku sweat dropped along side Ochaco whom kept her nervous gaze to the ground. "That was my intentions." I replied, my lazy gaze flitting from corner to corner with hidden eager. It's been along time since me and darling have fought... my ears twitched at the faint sounds of foot steps that sounded close but I knew he was  well off. It won't be long before he finds us. My lips quirked up at the fact of finally getting some action. I'm sure he won't disappoint considering I can tell he's stronger than before. Wether he was my darling or not, I've been itching for a proper fight with the male since I met him.

"You don't have to be so rude..." came a murmur causing me to halt, my head turning to look at the girl. Her body went rigid in shock, surprised that I actually heard her.

"Call me what you want but it doesn't escape the fact that you're both weak as you are now

"Call me what you want but it doesn't escape the fact that you're both weak as you are now. We will lose."

"Fumetsu-Ch-" Izuku started but Ochaco cut him off, her usual friendly face replaced with an unpleasant frown. "No, ever since we first met she's been nothing but rude for no reason!"

"Cry a river, build a bridge and get over it."

Izuku stepped between us, his hands up trying the calm the girl down, his back to me with a reassuring smile. "Please don't take it to heart, uraraka, it's just how she is..." The boy stuttered. As usual he didn't take the pink haired girls to heart having grown used to her character. However, he didn't blame anyone who didn't know her like he did for being offended by her rather blunt nature. He knew that deep deep and a little further down with the help of a bulldozer that she wasn't as unpleasant as she let on. Sometimes he'd like to think that she just like everyone one else was an onion. She just had more layers then others resulting in more tears then the usual.

"I know you don't want to be on our team Fumetsu-Chan but please could you try to be less mean? Uraraka isn't used to it like I am." The boy reasoned but I simply turned my head, eyes trained on a corner. "He's coming."