Home Sweet Home [54]

|7 hours later-crack of dawn|

My cyan eyes snapped open as I looked around the empty room, the walls a pale white. For a second, I almost forgot where I was until the events of what transpired not to long ago.

"And I can't think of nothing better than killing the one who locked me away."

Eraser...

My eyes crinkled with human emotion I couldn't understand before I glanced down at my body. I had been changed into a loose pair of cream colored pants and medium sized cream colored shirt. I stiffened as more than half of my skin was back to its usual crimson red and I couldn't help the psychotic grin that broke my face at the dry blood under my nails.

"Young Fumetsu." My head snapped up to stare into the grim face of All Might whom stood by the rooms entrance. "Where am I?" I inquired calmly.

"U.A." he answered. I couldn't help but raise a brow. "Huh and here I was thinking I had the honor of being locked away at Tartarus prison."

The pro hero furrowed his brows in disapproval at her words. "What you did during the camp was not made public and is only known by the staff who were on site to contain you."

I narrowed my eyes slightly in dissatisfaction. "If it is not public then I can not be punished."

"It wasn't your fault you-"

All Might was cut off my the cynical laughter of the horned teen causing his lips to shift back into a frown. "Your words say one thing but your eyes say another don't they."
The grin dropped off my face as I stared into his eyes blankly cocking my head.

"I know You lot know of what Otaku was told by that villain I kille-"

"Silence." He ordered, his voice rumbling the room making me half slightly in curiosity wondering what the heroes and the rest believed.

"What you did to that villain was inhumane." He started but my eyes flashed red, a growl erupting from my throat as I stood up. Kill. Kill. "And I'd do it again."

"Tell me it's all r-real, that everything wasn't a lie! You never lie r-right!"

I shook my head lightly trying to gain control but it was hard with the nagging voices in my mind telling me to rip the man's throat out in front of me. "You knew that this would happen yet you still took off your band, why? Was this apart of the leagues plans? Leak our location and slaughter whoever could've been unfortunate enough to cross your path." He accused and for some reason his accusations only ceased to frustrate me. "I don't know." I muttered.

"You say you don't know but we have proof of Midoriya claiming you did not deny any of the villains allegations." He stated firmly making me take a step back with a sigh, head turned. A part of me did wanna refute musculars claims but another part of me couldn't. The part that didn't see the point in lying despite myself not having any memory of being affiliated with the league. After a few seconds it clicked why I had no memory. "Because I'm not the one you should be interrogating human." I sighed causing the man to tense as my eyes cast down. "I'm only but a small fraction of my self, a shell of who I formerly was. The real me is the one who remembers. Everything..."

"We don't have time for riddles young Fumetsu?" All Might began to grow impatient as the girl sighed reluctantly looking up into the hero's eyes.

"The only one who can give you any useful information is the real me....the monster you lot are so fearful of letting out."

All Might stiffened at the girls answer as she smirked at the irony of the situation. "Takes a monster catch to catch monsters ya know ." I surveyed the silent man curiously before taking a step back and sliding down the wall to the ground. "You're not a monster." He sighed going to turn around and leave, my guess is to share the news with the principal.