I need your help [71]

||

Once I was on top of on of the pillars, I reached behind me letting my fingers graze my new main blade . The weapon wasn't as raggedy as I had remembered and seemed to have been repaired after Hosu. Even looking at the blades gave me Vietnam flash backs. Images of a younger me training with Stain resurfaced.

"Is that all you got yokai?"

"I take it you've come up with at least one idea by no-"

Instead of grabbing my katana, I lurched my hand out; releasing one of Stains daggers which was modified and attached to a chain. The dagger shot forward like a viper, impaling the clones shoulder and with out hesitation, I yeeted the astounded hero forward.

 The dagger shot forward like a viper, impaling the clones shoulder and with out hesitation, I yeeted the astounded hero forward

"Get over here." I mumbled with a sadistic smirk and snatched my katana from my back; plunging it into the heroes stomach. I turned my head, raised an eye brow at the real ectoplasm whom had a huge sweat drop. Thank Kami I took repercussions and replaced myself with a clone. Sheathing her newfound katana, he assessed her new change of weaponry from the katana on her back, 4 rigid knifes strapped along with it and some sort of contraption on her wrist.

"A long ranged attack that allows you to catch your opponent off  guard and force them into close range. Impressive. Do you have anything else for your second move in mind?"

"I do have something in mind..." I trail off, reaching my hand up to my new limiter. However, before I could even graze the headband, I yelp as a capturing scare latches onto my wrist and my arms are forced behind me. The sudden movement made my eyes swirl with nausea as I felt Aizawa's penetrating glare behind me.

"What do you think you're doing, Fumetsu; are you trying to put your classmates at risk

"What do you think you're doing, Fumetsu; are you trying to put your classmates at risk."

I sweat-dropped and slumped against the ground comically. "How else was I supposed to get you to come over here."

An irk mark stained the man's temple as he withdrew his capture tape, and nodded towards ectoplasm. "I'll take it from here."
Ectoplasm nodded in response, sending a wary look to the horned girl. For a second, I almost thought she really was going to take it off.