Take a minute

Updated: scroll all way down
QOTD: who's your ship author-sama?

So Id publicly like to address this. BecAuse some of your ships well I'd really like to understand them more on this section. Like why are you even on your ship? What do you think the destination is. What are the benefits?
For those of you that read both my boku no hero books I hope y'all Bakushi shippers know that if I decide to quench your thirst and make Bakugou and Izanami endgame guess who's not gonna be endgame in hiraeth. You can't have both. ☺️👀I'm only saying this cause 97% of y'all breath team shitting and you're so far up team shittings ass that y'all don't actually take into account the treatment that your precious MC's get from these boys. So really. Is BakuShi really worth it. Really ask yourself. Who deserves better, and this is just in general because I drop one little slut comic chapter with Bakugou and fumetsu and you'd forget the fact that he genuinely treats her like shit? And some of you will hop on the shonami wagon for the sole reason of fumetsu getting with Bakugou because you think the number of shippers will override who ends up with who. Bakugou and is possessive, not in a jelly bean Bakugou and Izanami way. It's not the cute shit like with Izanami and Bakugou. The way he treats her is as if he knows she'll never like not be obsessed with him so in turn he takes advantage of that sometimes and uses that as an excuse for his behavior kind of like a "she'll be back" thing, a toxic relationship like Harley and the joker. Which is what I really try to emphasize in hiraeth. As you know in each of my book I like to have a certain traumatic subject matter for an MC that's reference to actual real world problems and Hiraeth  happens to highlight toxic relationships. Ya know the whole "why do you stay" "you do everything but leave." And I know I said Bakugou And fumetsu are based off gray and Juvia but that was a lie they're actually majorly  based off the joker and Harley.

And despite the fact I created a whole damn manga based off the two, and I'd be really pissed off if they weren't endgame either. Some of your ships are like hands on toxic and I worry 💀the rarity of devil flake shippers is so scarce it's literally scary. I get the team shitting ship cause I mean hey it's a unique ship. The tables are switched and it's not just the guy pining for the girl.. The moral of this update is to idk open your eyes and not just ship because it's 'cute ' but ship because of how exactly that cuteness addresses certain situations the MC has and their overall character development. It's not about who has the most chemistry tho I know I'm being hypocritical as I'm the type of person who ships the MC with the one they have the most chemistry with. However,That's a  reason why some woman stay in abusive relationships because they have the most  chemistry with that person. But sometimes you gotta stop and think if that person is right for the MC not just cute.

Like for heroes don't exist, whos there by izanamis side when shit goes down most of the time? Who is there to comfort her in times of need? Who actually sees her?.  Who influences her to make the right decisions because let's face it, her decision making skills are apparently trash.  Think about that. Who makes the Mc better? Not who is the Mc cure with. Truth be told I actually ship her and Bakugou because I'm the type that ships people whom have had feelings for eachother for a long time and hate when another character comes in and the Mc falls for that character but I now. genuinely see why that happens. And this is an example of not focusing on just the cute moments. Bakushi is actually my ship and they have so many cute moments, Hell they have even more chemistry than Shoto and Izanami but has anyone ever stopped to think if that chemistry is good or not? Some of you forget the fact that Bakugou has hit Izanami, though it was on accident and it was meant for deku it still doesn't excuse the fact that the Bakugou passengers even me sometimes let him get away with stuff that us as people would never let slide in real life. You forget about the things some of these characters have done in an instant soon as I drop a cute little chapter. I guarantee you right now, if I dropped a chapter where Bakugou and fumetsu actually have a cute scene some of you will forget the fact that he doesn't appreciate her.

I don't blame people who stay in toxic relationships.
They've gone through so much and to just quit on that now, be a damn waste of time don ya think? Especially if they have kids so that gut wrenching feeling is just like "maybe it will get better? It has to?" But what if it doesn't? What if Bakugou never changes? What if the way he asks is the reason why fumetsu gives up on him. At the end of the day you have to do what's best for yourself.  And when he realizes that he's lost her it's to late? I mean you never really realize how much you miss something till it's gone?thats why it's called team shitting. The ship is in fact shit but let's be honest we all have that hope in the back of our minds that Bakugou will change and he'll get better? And this is where you should stop and ask yourself. Because this genuinely has me worried for some of you team shitting passengers. Ask yourself "would I take this shit?" If the answer is no why would you want the MC to go through it? If yes? What's the reason why you would stay? And that's good there's no problem if you say yes but you should realize that not only did I incorporate a real world problem that actually happens with woman and men everywhere but I managed to see what some of you would do if you're in that problem. This entire book is a social experiment.

Team shitting is the literal representation of why woman stay with cheaters, assholes, etc. while  Devil flakes and hey maybe even kirinmetsu is the sad but literal representation of why good guys never win. We're all Masochistic fumetsus deep down and despite being treated like shit some of us always come back. From the very beginning of the book, fumetsu has liked bakugou. Started with Bakugou. And the very thought of her just giving up on her darling conquest, that's a lot of change. Some of us don't like change. Change is fucking lava. And that's the harsh reality of it. And that's the moral of this rant.

Fumetsus 'home' is practically torture and pain. That's all she's ever known. And it's one of the reasons why she's madly attracted to Bakugou. He reminds her of 'home'. Her attraction toward his power and how it has the potential to hurt her and make her feel something she hasn't felt in a long time which is pain. The way he treats her reminds her of former home. Her last sense of familiarity. Have any of you actually looked up what Hiraeth means because I guarantee you I don't just use home a billion times for the hell of it. The books name has a hidden doorway to the ending. It's up to you to figure it out.

So now ask yourselves? Why are you on your ship?  I genuinely would like to know in the comments?

Update: y'all switchahoes 💀
Shitting and devil flakes captain:

"Alright we'll be making a stop a-"
Shitting and devil flakes after the pudding chapter:

"Alright we'll be making a stop a-"Shitting and devil flakes after the pudding chapter: