You're home[25]

her mom looks like that with cyan eyes(samecolor eyes as fumetsu)
||

I say idly in the cold chair,  wide cyan orbs  flitting everywhere. ' I have to escape...' It had been three days since I had last been fed or let out to use the bathroom. The smell of my own piss seeped through the large raggedy black cloak I had been given long ago by a woman. She used to make sure I was healthy, healthy enough to start the torture all over again. They just wouldn't let me die...none of them...I hadn't seen any human in weeks. Sharp nails burrowing into the destroyed plush arms of the seat, I listen intently for any signs that told me if anyone was there. In the time I had woken up here, I had noticed I was different from others leaving me to believe I wasn't human. My skin was a scarlet red, the color of my blood that at first stained the floor but now started to leave it, and come back as if it hadn't been shed in the first place. There was a pounding ache in my head. My eyes caught sight of the crimson bones that protruded from my temple beneath my locks. 'Was I always like this?' I don't remember a time where I wasn't...I wasn't human that I knew...was that why they kept me here...whatever reason it was...I had enough...I wanted to go home...to my mother and father. I still remembered their loving smiles when I came home from school. The memories were faint but I remembered a time before I was here.

I fiddled with the tight rope that bound my wrist from behind before I went stiff at the sound of the metal clacking. He was coming...A middle aged man I had grown accustomed to in the time I had been here. 

I perked up irregularly at the sound of something opening behind me before the same old sound of that rolling table strolled in from behind.  I made no motion to react to the human whom fiddled with his tools beside me. He had thought it was going to be another day of this torture. The glint of pliers shined under the bright light that loomed above me. As usual he didn't speak as he stood beside bringing the tool to my fingers from my bound hands behind. 'Where am I? Where's my mother and father?' I wanted to ask but I dared not speak as I felt the coldness of the claws of the tool on my pinky finger. I flinched as he began to apply pressure, clenching my jaw as it started to hurt more and more. Before he could squeeze, The robes bounding my ankles snapped like twigs as I shot up and forward, the rope that bound my arms wrapped around the mans neck and I twisted to see the struggled sounds that slipped past his lips as I pulled with all my might. His head was pressed against the back of the seat that was stuck permanently to the ground. He couldn't go no where as my clawed feet pushed against the legs of the chair and I pulled harder. I watched as his tanned face began to turn red and he struggled effortlessly. I clenched my eyes shut as tears streamed from my eyes trying to shut out the sounds of him slowly dying. 'Gomen...' I wanted to say but I didn't know how to say it.  Even if he was my torturer I knew he was just doing his job. I could tell by the trembling of his fingers whenever he neared and the small apologies that sounded like gibberish to my ears as he did his duties.

I released a breath as his struggled sounds stopped and he slowly went limp. I had taken someone's life...he wasn't here anymore that much I knew...where they went, I had no clue but if I stayed here...I would be going where he was. 'Gomen...' I thought sending a mental apology as I flipped his lifeless body over and practically yank the key card necklace from around the sickly red and blue skin. A sign that he was not here anymore. Almost tripping over his large adult body, I press the ID card to the weird scanner that he used to get in and out.  The hopeless click that I had grown accustomed to sparked a sense of hope as I dashed down a random hallway.  'Mom...' An image of my mother's loving smile appeared in mind making my limbs push faster as I creeped through the halls avoiding the white coats.  Suddenly loud blaring sounds echoes through the vicinity and the white coats were more rushed than usual. My eyes widened a fraction and my heartbeat picked up as I hid behind a set of crates behind a locked door. 'The black coats...' the humans whom had metal objects that shot out painful objects. 'They're looking for me...'  My breath hitches as a group of black coats turned down the hall I was in. 'No....' my eyes looked to the air shut duct above me. I was going to climb on the mountain of boxes I hid behind to break it open with my new found strength but how could i now if they were coming. A sense of panic and fear consumed me as my nails dug into my red palms.