Answers[36]

||

Class soon ended as I sat at my desk patiently waiting for the others to leave. "Hey fumetsu are ya coming? You know how impatient Bakugou gets." Kirishima called with a sweat drop as  I merely waved him off with a devilish smirk. "I'll catch up later. Tell Darling I'll give him a head start."

Kirishima nodded, jogging out of the room. Once the last student left, the smirk immediately dropped off my face, as I turned to the teacher whom was leaning on the podium in the front of the room. "I heard about what happened in Hosu. How you saved the native hero." He stayed gruffly as I leaned back in my seat crossing my arms. "Well you know me, always happy to save the day." I replied, letting sarcasm drench my words causing him to sigh. "You broke the rules. Again."

"I'm starting to think you heroes are only ever satisfied when it's one of the 'certified' heroes doing the saving.' I hum cheekily.

His expression was anything but amused as I sighed standing. "Look I'm not here to pull your tail this time."I say in mock surrender. "Then what is it?" He inquired, maintaining the same old lazy look.

"Where did you find me?"

Like a switch the air suddenly became tense as Aizawa's lazy expression turned into a stern one.

"Why would you wanna know." He replied back making my eyes narrow at his sudden suspicious tone. "Well it was my former home, so why wouldn't I wanna know."

"We both know that was anything but a home."

"And what the hell would you know?" I state bluntly with narrowed eyes. "I know enough to know what that so called 'home' did to you."

My jaw clenched as he kept on going, walking around the podium. "After all of these years, you wanna go back."

"..." I stayed silent, my cyan orbs cast down in irritation. "For what reason could you possibly wanna go back to that wasteland."

"..."

"Hana." Aizawa rose his voice as I shrunk further from his disapproving gaze that flared down at me. I felt like a child whom had just gotten caught saying a bad word.

"Answers." I reluctantly answered causing the shaggy haired males brows to knit together in confusion. "When I was in Hosu...I found out something that unnerved me." I started making sure to leave out the parts where I snuck into a villain holding facility and Stain being my former sensei. Tired of beating around the bush, my cyan orbs connected with his.

"I'm not really 15 years old am I?" A tense silence waved over the both of us as I slowly looked up at Aizawa. Part of me desperately wanted what Stain had said to be a lie. If it was, why would Aizawa not tell me. However, by the look on his face, my wish wasn't granted as my eyes widened a fraction. "He...wasn't lying.." I mumbled taking a step back. "Hana." He started but I cut him off.

"What else have you been keeping from me." I demand icily as he runs his hands through his shaggy hair with a sigh. "We can talk about this later, not here." He turned as irritation brewed in the pit of my being. "No we're gonna talk about this now." I hissed. My nails practically dug into my hand as I stared incredulously at the man. The second man I had trusted after Stain.

It was true that I remembered a time before my torture. I remembered my mother and father. I remembered when I didn't look like this. When I looked human. When I woke up in that facility. Those memories and the name, "Hana" were the only things that connected me to who I was. As for surname, "Fumetsu." It was given to me by Eraser head himself. So to find out, that theres more to my identity than what I knew now . More information as to who I was...and Aizawa had been keeping it from me.