Final exams[42]

"Now then, let's begin the last test. Don't make any mistakes because if you do, it will hold you back from going to camp."

Why are all the teachers here... I thought cautiously. As if reading my mind Jirou asked my unspoken question. "I expect many of you have gathered information and I believe that some of you have some idea of what we'll be faced with today." Aizawa started.

"Hell yeah! We're fighting those big ol metal robots!" Kaminari cheered whilst Mina joined him.

"Will be completely different for various reasons!"

"""principal Nezu!?"""

"You're changing the test?" Momo asked.

"The tests now have a new focus. There Will be hero work of course but also teamwork and combat between actual humans!" Nezu explained, his beady eyes zoned in on me deviously. "This means you children will be working in pairs with the exception of one team against us teachers. Isn't that fabulous?!"

A devilish grin rose on my face as I stared Aizawa down. "Ne a chance to pummel one of you into oblivion." Aizawa sweat dropped as stared back at the teen knowing she wanted to fight him.  As you could see, they still weren't on the best terms. Since Fumetsu finally came home,  things had been tense between the two. He wanted to talk about the conversation they had but it seemed the girl refused to give him the time of day.

"Next, we have Midoriya paired with Bakugou and also Fumetsu ."

My attention shifted to the small principal with excitement at the thought of being on a team with my darling. Ne now all we need is eraser!

"And your opponent will be..." A large figure loomed over us three and immediately the grin fell off my face.

"I am here!"

Whilst the two boys beside me trembled at the thought of facing the number one hero, stars glistened in my eyes. Forget Eraser?!This is the jackpot?!! I internally cheered as I creepily stared at All Mights fist.

"Now cooperate and work together boys-" All Might glanced down at the creepy masochistic girl whom stared at his  dust. Sweatdropping he coughed into his hand.

"and ladies if you want to win." Unaware that the last thing I cared about was winning. If anything it was the opposite. My mind had been set on one thing since the revelation that All Might was our opponent.

I'm getting One for Alled.

| back in time to the meeting|

"Next is the matter of Midoriya and Bakugou," Aizawa announced as they were going over the teams for the test. "I'm leaving them to you, All Might."

"I've decided to put Fumetsu in their group as well." Aizawa adds but Nezu speaks up, "I'm surprised you didn't place her on Todoroki and Momo's squad considering you're her caretaker." Nezu commented but Aizawa shook his head, glancing down at the female in third profile sheet. "It is true that I've taught Fumetsu everything she knows but placing her on my squad will not change the problem."

"And that is?" All Might asked.

"In addition to Fumetsu currently wanting my head on a platter at the moment. She has no regard for her life or human life what so ever and will put it at stake for her own selfish gain due to her practical immortality. Because of this recklessness, she often gets other people hurt as she tends to forget that the others around her are more physically fragile.  Add that onto her unhealthy obsession with Bakugou she'll more then likely follow him. She needs to understand what it means to have comrades, to be put under pressure."