A trace [35]

|the next day|

Everyone in the classroom was chattering away about their internships. Sero and Kirishima were crying tears of laughter at Bakugou's new do
"Don't fucking laugh! My hairs gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way!" Bakugou trembled with anger.

"I wonder where fumetsu is? " kirishima voiced as he looked around for the absent pinkette. The two males stiffened as they heard a familiar voice from a distance. "Is that?" Izuku mumbled as his eyes shot to the doorway.

"DARLING!"

Bakugou stiffened as his his eyes twitched as he rigidly turned his head in annoyance.
"Speak of the fucking devil." He grumbled.

Flashing my signature devilish grin I take two steps toward the explosive blonde and launch.

The class sweat dropped as the girl practically suffocated the enraged Bakugou into her chest, his hand sending tiny explosions against her cheek in attempt to get away

"Gwet uff Mewah Shidzu!" The boy muffled in rage, his hair exploding back to its natural spiky form causing the horned girl to anime cry in joy. "Ne it's been so long since I've heard you call me that.~" I hummed.

Whilst my head is forcefully being mushed away I catch sight of a certain red head standing not to far off. Letting Bakugou push me off, I straighten up crossing my arms with pursed lips. "So cruel." You'd think after weeks of being able from one another darling wouldn't be able to keep his hands off me. I bite my lip and close my eyes raising my fist shakily with a sniffle as the fantasy I had conjured up when I was reunited with my darling went down the gutter.

 I bite my lip and close my eyes raising my fist shakily with a sniffle as the fantasy I had conjured up when I was reunited with my darling went down the gutter

"heh looks like you haven't changed huh?" Kirishima grinned elbowing the girl lightly out of her daze. "How was your internship fumetsu?"

My cheeks automatically puffed in annoyance as I shot a glare toward a certain dual haired male whom simplet stared back boredly. "You'd think an internship at Endeavor's hero agency would be more exciting, wrong!" I hissed gripping the red heads collar pressing his forehead to line comically as a dramatic violin and lightning flashed in the background. "He's immune Kiri!"