Team A [11]

Hero Costume ^

||

I observe the boy in front of me with lazed eyes, chin resting on my hand as his head was leaned back, bored crimson orbs on the ceiling above. "Who can find the mistake on the following English sentence?" Present mic asked while holding a guide book.

"All right! Hands up and show me some spirit!"

Neither of us along with a few others weren't paying much attention to Present Mic whom stood at the board.

"Quit staring at me." The boy grumbled lowly in annoyance causing my lips to quirk up. "I'm not staring. I'm admiring." I correct, raising a brow as small irk marks protruded from his temple. "It's creepy."

"It's romantic." His lip jutted out, a habit he often did when he was annoyed causing my lips to purse prepared for whatever insult the boy would throw my way. Before he could say anything though, a throat cleared catching our attention.

"Is there something you two wish to share with the class?"

Present Mic sweat dropped with a pointed look as both me and Bakugou stared indifferently at the pro hero.

" The mistake is There. The correct use is Their since the sentence refers to a person then a place." Bakugou's eyes widened at the transition to the foreign language , his orbs shifting upward to the girl who sat behind him. That was perfect English.

"That is...correct..." The hero said as the girls eyes shifted back to the blonde. "Since when were you smart?"  The boy  prodded with narrowed eyes. He had sat next to the girl for nearly three years in middle school and he knew for certain the teen was not as bright as she looked.  Even he wasn't completely fluent in the English language and he's had the class for years in it.

"I'm not." She replied simply causing the boy to growl at the vague answer. Anytime he ever asked her anything she gave him a vague answer.

Finally the bell rung and this was probably the only time, darling was not on my mind. Like a rabid hound, I shoot up and zoom out of the class toward my specified destination. Face smushed against the glass, I feel drool slip from the corners of my mouth. I had heard U.A had the best cafeteria food in not only the country but all of the world. And today was the day, I test that rumor.

"W-what...would you like?" The lunch lady asked fearfully. I didn't blame her. I probably looked like a demon out of the pits of hell coming to devour her soul.

"All."

"Excuse me?"

My orbs snap dangerously up, causing her to to stiffen and immediately start piling everything on a nice pristine tray. "One of everything, coming right up!" She said quickly with a high pitched tone.

With a satisfied expression, I plop down on the end seat next to my darling and immediately start digging in like a rabid wolf. He was currently raging on a boy with spiked red hair whom sat across from him. "If i didn't want him here what makes you think I want you here Shit-su!?!"

Scarfing down a slab of juicy meat, my eyes glance up actually taking a second to look at the boy. Now that I thought about it, his hair kind of resembled horns like mine. It made me perk up in slight interest as the boy sported a sharp toothy grin. "I'm Eijiro Kirishima, nice horns!" The boy suddenly spoke catching me off guard as I halted in eating. My horns....? It wasn't everyday that I received a compliment considering whom I hung around so the words were practically foreign to my ears as I had no clue how to respond. I'm sure my sudden silence unnerved the new comer as he sweat dropped rubbing the back of his head.  "I uh...gomen...I just think horns are really cool is all!"