First day [9]

||

Water cascades down my spine as I close my eyes lightly, water dripping down my side. Aizawa had woken me up not to long ago to get ready for my first day probably knowing if he hadn't I would've surely slept in. I was a very hard sleeper and even the seven trumpets of heaven couldn't wake me on a good day. 

It was strange as usually when I was in the shower my thoughts would be muddled with my darling but this time my mind fades into hypnotizing dullness. Lathering my hands in soap, I reach up letting my hands rub the lengths of my crimson horns, a small purr of sorts emanating from my throat. You know they feeling you get when you clean your ears with a Q-tip? Well that was the same feeling I got whenever I washed my horns.

A small hiss of pain slips past my lips as some soap had snuck it's way into the crevice of m eye. "Itai!" I try to wipe my eyes in hopes of easing the pain but it only made the burn worse as my hands reached out like a blind mad woman in search of my towel unaware of another source of running water from the sink. Flexing my fingers, I let out a small curse as my fingers brush against the soft fabric of my towel but I feel it slip through my fingers. Bending down ignoring the droplets of water that still hit my side, I lean over the edge of the tub trying to grab at the towel again. Suddenly, I feel the fabric shoved lightly into my hands followed by a begrudging, "here."

Pushing myself back up letting the curtain fall back in place I mutter a swift thanks as I rub ferociously at my burning eyes. For some reason, i couldn't explain it but I could feel the pain but not feel it at the same time. I knew for certain that I had gotten soap in my eyes so it was reflexive for me to try and ease the burn that came with it but...that's weird... I thought in confusion. After a couple of seconds, my eyes bulged rigidly.

"Here."

You know that moment when you close your eyes in the shower and then your mind conjures up all the demonic stuff it can think of in those moments when your eyes are closed. My body froze as the antagonizing sound of the shower curtain being pushed aside rung in my ears. Someone was behind me.

Like a rocket my hand shot out gripping the hard bar of soap. Spinning around, I pitch the  object with deadly speed nailing the invader right in the...back...?

"What the...?" My mouth parts as my cyan orbs slowly shift up to hair of the stranger.

"The hell?" The man grunts and my eyes widen as he looks over his shoulder giving me an irritated glare. "D-darling?!" I screech jumping back turning my body away in hopes of hiding my nakedness but that fell in vain as he quirked a brow turning fully around with hooded eyes. I couldn't help but let my eyes drift low but right before I saw his other darling, i still as suddenly two arms slam on either sides of me. His ash blonde hair dampened from the water directly above him. "Its been quite a while since you've called me that." The stranger mutters gruffly as if he had just gotten out of bed. Squishing myself into the wall, I stare wide eyed with a blush at the blonde taking in his mature features. This couldn't be my darling, my darling was a  5'7 teenager and this guy was nearly 6 foot three, his head nearly touched the shower head!

While Bakugou was muscular he couldn't compare to the bulging muscles of the man whom had me caged in. Not to mention the man had a black earring hoop in his right ear. I loved my darling but this human right here took the cake.

 I loved my darling but this human right here took the cake