Summer camp[47]

"Now that you finished up your first semester at U.A high, it's time for your summer training camp." I zone out, half listening to Aizawa's words, my cyan eyes fall on a certain freckle faced boy for a split second before looking away.

"Say cheese." I unconsciously tugged my skirt down where Shigaraki's fingers had grazed.

"Listen up everyone the bus is here! Please line up in an orderly fashion!"

I rolled my eyes at the robotic males antics and shoulder my black medium sized duffel bag. After everyone placed their bags down in the storage area of the bus, I kept to myself still lost in thought. An image of Tomura's cheesing face sent an unnerving feeling through my brain as I racked my head and memories for him but came up short. Shit.

I'm broken out of thought as I accidentally bump into someone. Glancing to the side, my cyan eyes clashed with annoyed red. Before, he could blow a casket, I bowed my head in apology shocking the ash blonde.

"Ah darling." She greeted lightly, tossing her bag in the storage unit. Bakugou narrowed his eyes as she avoided his gaze and strangely acted different than usual. The hell...? He thought as he too tossed his bags and the bus and waited in line. His eyes shifted to Kirishima whom stood next to him with an equally confused look as no one else seemed to notice fumetsus unnatural silence. It was almost as if she weren't there at all. However, his mood shifted as he caught sight of her halting next to an equally as calm Shoto chatting. What they were chatting about, Bakugou had no clue. Either way that still didn't erase what he had said at the hospital. Bakugous eyes narrowed as he saw fumetsus head turn slightly in Deku's direction but the smaller boy merely avoided her gaze with nervous expression.

"You're awfully quiet." Shoto pointed out from beside the girl as Aizawa explained the camp to us. "Am I?" I hummed lightly, my stoic gaze switching from Otaku's failed  attempt at masking his unease around me to Shoto.

"Did something happen last night?" He interrogated once more  but I merely offered him a seductive glance. "It could've."

Shoto's brows furrowed in confusion as the girl once again sighed as he didn't understand. "Never mind sweets, never mind."

"That still doesn't answer the question." He muttered making me smirk.  "Some questions just aren't meant to be answered." I replied. I didn't see the point in lying to Shoto as I simply didn't have the energy too. Besides, lying was a waste of time. Why lie when you could just not tell the truth.

Shoto stared blankly at the side of the pinkettes face. He suddenly reached up with his left hand and took ahold of her chin turning her face.

My eyes widened a fraction at his bold movements before being replaced with a curious look. He does know that my darling is a few feet behind me? Wether Bakugou wanted to admit it or not, he had some sort of claim on me. Jealousy, greed, possessiveness, whatever it was. He had it whenever I went quite to far with my advances or someone returned my advances which was rare in fear of bakugous wrath.

"Even so, it bothers me when you're like this."