It was me [68]

||

Suddenly, the loud slamming of a door interrupted my trance and I finally pulled myself from Shoto. I scrambled a good distance from the boy, holding my hand out as if he were demon I was trying to rebuke. I twitched in my spot on the gravel as Shoto eyed me with a peculiar glint in his eye. I knew that look because that was how I looked at my darling. Lust. Want.

Despite my bodily need to weld my lips back with his and do it right here and now, my minds command was stronger. My lips quivered because of my conviction. I found myself staring the boy down like a piece of meat. His touch made me feel like an animal in heat and It took everything it had in me not to succumb to that heat. Because why not? If Bakugou didn't want me, I'd find someone who did but at what cost? Just to rub it in his face later and have him make me feel like shit later. Shoto made me feel things but I couldn't tell if it was good or bad. Whatever it was, I knew it was bad because of the sheer fact that my eyes were open again now. And I saw my darling. My home.

Without word, I yanked myself up and I bolted off the rooftop away from the stoic male. It was as if Shoto was a drug, I knew I shouldn't be doing and he knew that.

The dual haired male watched the girl disappear but this time he didn't stop her. He could still feel her touch and his lips on hers. They were warm and sweet. She was undoubtfully a drug to him, they were both addicted to each other but not for good reasons. Shoto wanted her in the same way Bakugou had her and that sounded romantic and dandy but I assure you it wasn't. Fumetsu was the first female to ever ensnare him. She was different from the other girls of class A, an 1000 piece puzzle he was fixed on conquering. He was Perseus and she was Medusa. He knew that she was vulnerable and naive to the ways of men. But he wanted her and if she was using him so be it, he probably deserved it. Bakugou may have been a way for her to indulge in her guilty pleasure but pain wasn't her only pleasure. And he'd give that to her so long as she'd return the favor. He couldn't help the small smirk that inched itself onto his face at how much he affected her body's will. It was good to know that he has her under his spell just as much as she had him under hers. He decided right then and there that he wanted her, and If was clear as day she didn't mind that.

It seems she's not as yours as you think, Bakugou.

I bit my lip indecisively as I  trudged toward the dorms. A certain dual haired male clouding my thoughts. He's too dangerous for me.
I mentally assessed. When I was near Shoto, I lost  all control and the idea of not being in control scared me. It reminded me to much of how I felt with my Darling.  Trapped. Chained.
Was this how happiness was supposed to feel. How love was supposed to feel...

"Fumetsu-chan!" A voice called out and I glanced behind me to see the beach group. Ochaco jogged up to me along with Tsuyu following behind. "Nene where did you run off too?" She inquired worriedly catch me off guard slightly at her kindness. "I told you her and Bakugou went off on their own." Tsuyu stayed bluntly causing Ochacos face to contort into a flustered one. "Yeah I know but they never came back. I thought something had happened."

"From her disheveled appearance and Bakugou not coming back, something did happen."

"T-tsu! You can't assume-" But Ochaco's jaw comically dropped at the awkward expression on the demons face as if she had been caught red handed. As the others passed us, Mina had stopped and gave me a curious expression. "Hey, Fume where'd you go all of a sudden?"

"Eh, Mina didnt you see. She and Bakugou went off to get some alone time~" Sero joined in with a Cheshire grin loudly and Mina mirrored his grin patting my back as if I had won the Nobel prize. Kaminari began wolf whistling, most of them probably thinking me and Bakugou had fucked like bunny rabbits in the sand somewhere. "Ahh I knew it was that type of relationship." Mineta whispered knowingly. Most of the group aside from a select few had assumed that Bakugou and Fumetsu were together but were only intimate in secret.