Not Even A little bit. [69]

||

"You say she can come back if she chose to but she won't...it's cause she's scared isn't she..."

"What they're doing to you right now is the same thing that happened to you back then."

"JUMP FUMETSU!"

"ITS NOT YOUR FAULT!!"

"SO STOP BLAMING YOURSELF FOR THINGS YOU CAN'T CONTROL AND COME HOME, HANA!"

It was as if the blanks were finally filled in. I remembered what had happened in my mind. Immediately, I tensed upon hearing Izukus voice.

"Hey guys, aren't you gonna come inside? Curfew is soon." He called out but my hand shot out and I swiveled on the pads of my feet; dragging the red head to the hidden lake I had showed him behind the campus. I didn't give Kirishima any choice as he kept quiet, knowing where I was taking us.

Izuku sweat dropped at the girls odd actions. After a moment he shook his head. "Ahh ok.."

It didn't take long for us to reach the lake and now we were alone. I scanned our surroundings for any other humans and the coast was clear.

"You were there..." I uttered lowly in confusion.

Kirishima nodded and scratched his head lightly pointing to his brain. "Yeah..."
My eyes widened slightly as a brief memory of us flashed my mind.

Wait...he, kissed me...

"FUMETSU YOU NEED TO WAKE UP, YOU'VE LOCKED HER AWAY FOR NOW?!?"

"You...brought me back home."

My brows furrowed at the strange memory, and curiosity flashed my hues. Confusion swirled in my stomach as I vaguely remembered the kiss. It was different from my darlings and Todoroki's. At first, I thought kissing was a gateway to the so called emotion known as "love", one of the main human emotions but that was a lie. At this point, Fumetsu didn't know what Kirishimas reasoning was or how in the hell a simple kiss could bring her back. Millions of questions raced through her mind.

What if it had been Elsa...could he have brought me back the same way...or Darling...

With Darling it was ownership and claim. With Elsa, it was lust and want... but with Kirishima...something was off. It was something the horned girl wasn't accustomed to. It was desperation and need. Little did she know, it was the need for her to come back to him. And the only question that came to mind was.

"Why...would you go so far for me...?"

Kirishima stiffened as warmth began to pool in his chest and his face tinted. Right now was the moment. With the moon beginning to rise in the sky, it's rays dancing off her skin. The moment that seemed he would never have the luxury of having with the girl. However, after seeing her with Bakugou and then with Shoto all in the same day, how could he tell her. It may have seemed like the perfect moment now but he knew deep down it wasn't. If Kirishima had confessed, he'd just be another man seeking her attention. He'd be no different from Bakugou or Todoroki if he just up and let himself be selfish.