Sensei [30]

||

Using my moment of distraction, Stain lifts his foot up and smashes it into my abdomen causing me to fly back a few ways. Angling my body, I slid on the heel of my feet till I was slightly in front of Shoto whom set a paralyzed Izuku behind him.

"One after another, todays just been full of distractions." Stain eyed the dual haired boy and pinkette.

"Midoriya, you need to give more detailed instructions in times like this." Shoto muttered getting into a defensive stance as I stared emptily at the hero killer.

"Y-you..."

The three males attention shifted to the pink haired girl whom had her back faced to them.

"Out of all things, a hero was the least I expected you to be. You always knew how to make me laugh huh youkai?" Stain grinned mockingly. Shoto stepped forward with eyes narrowed. "Fumetsu, how do you know the hero killer?"

The question seemed to make Stains grin widen more but the pinkette stayed silent. "Go and tell them youkai, who I a-"

Shoto sent a wave of ice towards Stain causing the man to jump in the air. Whilst the ice carried native heroes over to our side.
"By the way he's speaking, he's someone from your past isn't he...before U.A." Shoto deducted casting a glance to the unusually silent girl.

"Todorki, Fumetsu-chan ! You can't let that guy draw your blood, I-I think he paralyzed his victims actions by ingesting it! That's how he got us!" Izuku warned but I was miles away. My scythe loosened and trembled in my grip as memories of the man flashed in my mind.

"The world will always be filled with injustice. If you have the time to give up or hold a grudge against that injustice , then use that time to enjoy killing those injustices."

The sound of a blade being thrown brings me back to reality as it heads straight for me.
"Get back!" I inhale sharply as I'm tugged back harshly, the blade missing my skin. However, it didn't miss Shoto's.

"You got some good friends, Ingenium."

In a flash Stain appeared in front of us, his freakishly long tongue going to lick Shoto's grazed cheek. Instantly, my hand shot out yanking The dual haired male back, Stains tongue nearly missing it by a centimeter. My other hand automatically shoots up snatching my scarf from my neck and I lash out with it, wrapping it around the heroes killers neck. Using the scarf, I force his head down, allowing my knee to come in contact with his triangle chin. The force of the blow causes his jaw to clamp shut on his tongue. A grunt of pain slips past his lips as he tasted copper in his mouth from biting down to hard. Taking one of my hands off from my scarf, I go to slash at the distracted killer with my scythe.

"Heh you've survived this long kid, no point in dying now."

"To slow."

My breath hitches as he diverts my scythe, knocking it out of my hands  and slices horizontally with his sword. Time slowed for a second as the edge of the blade nearly  sliced my neck open but it was blocked by ice. Stepping out of the way, I watch as Shoto slams his foot on the ground, more ice shooting after Stain making the killer back away quickly.

"Fumetsu stay focused! One wrong move and we're dead." Shoto barked gripping the frozen girls shoulder but halts briefly catching a glimpse of moisture in her eyes that seemed to never leave Stains form. Is she...c-