Take her Home [58]

||

"What the..."  Kirishima mumbled as he stood in a vacant hallway with a lone metal door. He nearly jumped out of his skin after he blinked to see a nurse looking lady and a man in a black suit standing in front of the door. From where he stood the nurse seemed to be pleading with the man. Am I in her mind...

"Please you have to find someone else?! I can't handle another second of this." The nurse begged.

"Unfortunately, you are the only one out of the other nurses the subject has taken a particular liking to."

"Is that all anyone in this hell hole of a place thinks of her as?! Some test subject?! She's just a mere child, I didn't sign up for this, you said the tests were harmless, you're torturing her!" The woman barked causing Kirishima to stiffen.

"-we believe she was tortured endlessly."

"What happens to the subject is none of your concern." The man said sharply his face still unseen by Kirishima as he faced the nurse.
"How can you say that?! She's your -"

Kirishima inhaled sharply as the man suddenly snatched the woman up by her jaw and pressed her to the wall

Kirishima inhaled sharply as the man suddenly snatched the woman up by her jaw and pressed her to the wall. The red heads feet were rooted the ground as the woman's feet flailed helplessly clutching the hands of the man. "You do best to watch your tone with me woman. The only reason you're not dead like the rest that have came before you is because she's taken a very strong liking to you. However-" the man leaned close to the nurses ear, a dark look on his face. "You can always be replaced. Unfortunately, I can't have word of my activities getting out so I'm sure someone with your PHD can conclude what happens if you refuse to continue being my dear flowers caretaker."

The nurse didn't answer which caused the man to drop her, struggling to capture the breath she had been denied. "Good talk." He stated, calmly turning to walk back down in the direction Kirishima stood. Kirishima stood stark still, like a deer in the head lights as the large man brushed past him. H-his face...no...
His heart halted in his chest as he sensed the man stop an inch behind him; making him sweat profoundly. There's no way he can see me? This is just a memory right?!?

"Do we have an understanding, Miss Tsunami?"

Kirishima released a sigh of relief, leaning against the wall. He glanced up to see the nurses reaction but she only nodded and walked through the metal door. "Crystal." Her voice echoed causing his brows to furrow at the double meaning behind such a simple word. "Why do I have a bad feeling..." He murmured but he slammed his hand on his mouth looking over his shoulder. He's gone... Kirishima didn't stray on his curiosity of where the man had gone and he felt compelled to walk through the metal door the nurse had passed through.

He let his feet bring him through the metallic door and was greeted by the sound of a bath tub being cut on. He barely spared a glance to the small apartment like room and made way to what appeared to be a bathroom. The sound of his shoes pattered against the cement floor until he stood in the door way. His breath got stuck in his throat as he instinctively burst forward trying to snatch the small sharp weapon from the woman but his hand merely phased through hers. Kirishimas eyes were filled with shock and terror as he kneeled beside the tub waving his hands rapidly in front of the nurses face. "Hey lady?!" He tried once more but it was as if he weren't there and she was dead set on her goal.