The parties just begun [75]

||
The first part of the exam was over and the class celebrated that all of us had passed.

"This will be the next and last stage for your exam! At this disaster site, we will be having you all conduct rescue maneuvers."

Ugh Rescuing humans...
I crossed my arms in annoyance. I hated saving people. The area that we were recently in blew up, and I gazed boredly at all the wreckage. I let my mind drift to what had happened earlier while I was with Shoto. Out of all times why did it had to appear with him. But I was brought back to reality as my ears twitched at the sound of people, old people.

"Saving humans is already bad enough but old humans too." I muttered in displeasure.

"Midoriya you were with a naked girl?!" My eyes widened and my head snapped to Izuku, Sero, Kaminari, And Mineta.

"Naked..." I repeated catching Izuku's attention. "Not you too!" Izuku whined as I gave him a Cheshire grin. "You and zero gravity?" This insinuation made Izuku's face turn stop light red as he shook his head rapidly. "What! Nonono Fumetsu it was—her!"

I raised a brow as he suddenly hid behind me, pointing to said girl whom was not Ochaco that defiled him. "I don't know why but that chick is scary." A protective aura overcame me as I stared icily at Shiketsu academy whom approached us. The others instinctively stepped together, as Shiketsu had done nothing but target them the entire match. However, I didn't care about that, no. Ignoring the one with hair over his whole body that apologized, I stepped toward Shiketsu academy. "Ahh you are the infamous She-devil, it's so good to meet you...". A large crew cut guy tried to greet but he trailed off upon noticing the chilling aura seeping from the girl as she stared down his female classmate.

"I overheard you tried to pull the moves on someone who already has a darling."

"Fumetsu!" Izuku whined in embarrassment as he knew who she was referring to. I ignored Izukus protests, narrowing my eyes at the busty human girl. I was associated with Ochaco and anyone who messed with her, messed with me. Besides, I got bad vibes from the human.

"Come near him again and I'll kill you."

"Come on, you can't just threaten people?!" Izuku gasped as he tugged at my wrist in embarrassment and shock as I stood in front of him protectively like a mother protecting her cubs. Izuku was surprised by this new side of Fumetsu as she turned her head to look at him in confusion. "Why not?" I pursed my lips.

"Because U.A is partnered with their academy, we shouldn't have any bad blood with them." He explained but I blinked at his rambling and turned to look at the girl again. "Gomen, but I must humbly warn that if you come near him again, you will cease to exist." I spoke ending it with a fake smile making Izuku sweatdrop. That's not what I meant...

The girl had a surprised look on her face before averting her eyes sheepishly. "Sure." I didn't miss the brief flash of her eyes narrowing at my threat but as fast as it came it left. As they turned around to leave, Shoto called out to the guy with the crew cut whom had been giving him the stink eye all day.
"Hold on you with the crew cut. What's your deal?

I watched the guy from Shiketsu turn around, his face strangely hostile towards Shoto.
"Welp, my apologies but truth is endeavors boy...I hate you both. Since the last time we met, I can see your demeanor has changed but your eyes are still the same as his."

"Something wrong Yoarashi." The hairy guy asked but he quickly feigned a sheepish expression walking away. "Nope not a thing sir!"

"My fathers eyes..." Shoto murmured as I stared at him silently.

"Todoroki..." Izuku went to speak but he jolted. "See you out there." The girl I had threatened earlier said with a flirtatious smile but sweat dropped as I glared her down. It was like seeing an wolf and a fox.