Mystery beauty[7]

Jogging lightly away from the destruction and wreckage behind me from the robots I had encountered; I search for the blonde haired boy. "I could've sworn I heard him around here."

However, a large three pointer appeared out of no where going to attack me.

Time slowed as the apparent unaware girl kept running.

A large explosion whipped my hair forward as I skidded to a stop looking over my shoulder curiously. "Darling!" My eyes lit up at the blonde haired boy whom flexed his fingers. Going to glomp the boy, I animatedly fall as he walked passed me with a annoyed look. "Oh you're here."

I sigh straightening up with a small grin. "Nene how many points do you have?" 

"Lost count." He says bluntly his crimson hues searching for more robots. I go to reply but my cyan eyes snap to the side my scarf shooting out to wrap around neck of a one pointer and tugging harshly. Not able to keep up with the sudden momentum it loses balance and smashes head first into the ground. It goes to lift It's head but I  bring back my foot. Like a soccer ball its head breaks clean off its body flying and crashing into a nearby building.

Bakugou glances back his eyes widening a fraction at the inhumane strength the girl possessed. It was in fact the first time he had ever seen the girl in action other then the one time they fought when the first met and even that fight was one sided. His eyes narrowed in curiosity and slight annoyance. Where was this when we had fought? Was she holding back on me?! He thought in silent rage irritated that she didn't display the same power back then.  Was she mocking or belittling it strength? Whatever it was something about the girl ticked him off. It was like she was hiding her true self and if there was anything Bakugou hated...it was fakes. It was the same feeling he had with Deku but different. Bakugou didn't miss the sadistic glow in her eyes whenever she fought; it was like a caged predator waiting to be set free.  A wolf in sheep's clothing.

Throwing the scarf back over my shoulder, I cock my head in confusion as the blonde gives me this smoldering glare. What did I do this time? I thought adjusting my scarf. A habit I often did when I felt awkward or embarrassed.
"You knew that robot was going to attack you didn't you." He stated bluntly in irritation referring to the robot that was going to surprise attack me. Adjusting my scarf again my cheeks warm at being called out. Pursing my lips, I avert my eyes, "Well i knew you'd come if I pretended I hadn't. Even if you hadn't came, it would've went good for me either way." I hum in content at the thought of my body flying into building from that three pointers attack. "Fortunately for me, my darling saved me!" I said clasping my hands behind my back with a pleased smile looking at an invisible camera victoriously.

Jutting his lip out in irritation he swiftly turned and marched away, annoyed at how he fell right into her trap. "You know what that means right?" She called cupping her hands around her mouth as the boy continued to ignore her. "It means you likeeee me!"

"In your fucking dreams!" He barks over his shoulder giving me the bird as I pout with a huff. "He'll come around eventually ." I grumble in reassurance to myself with a nod deciding to leave the boy alone for the mean time.

As I enter an alleyway, a sudden rumble shook the area making me sway a little . What was once an alleyway  was now a huge crushed space of debree and destruction as I looked at the giant robot that loomed above me. "Wow you're big." I muttered in awe. My ears twitched at the multiple shouts and screams coming from the other side which was the way the robot was facing as it rolled over everything in its path.