Fumetsu v. Bakugou [24]

||

The third round, Shoto would go against Iida whilst I was up against my Darling. Whomever won those rounds would fight for first place.

Shoto's and Iida's match was up first before mine and Bakugou's. Me and Bakugou both waited in the waiting room silently as I rested my chin on my hand lazily.

I felt daggers being glared into my skull causing me to smirk lightly. "You keep glaring like that darling, you'll get wrinkles." I hummed, turning my head to meet the ash blondes glare. "The hell was with that stunt you pulled with that freak from class B." He growled trying to conceal his annoyance but my amused eyes only seemed to infuriate him more. "I was only using his quirk against him." I start with a teasing tone, bringing my other elbow up so my chin could rest in both of my hands. "You know if you wanted a kiss darling, all you have to do is as-" The table between us my elbows were resting on was exploded to pieces, his form towering in front of mine. Not one to be submissive, I stand up slowly facing him with a hint of defiance in my orbs. "Ne you know your little explosions don't scare me darling." I egg the boy on. In the moment, I didn't care if he was pissed off that I had kissed the class B human. Bakugou was mine not the other way around. Until he actually showed I was his, and realized I wasn't like these other human girls then I was no ones. If I had to fight to prove my worth, then so be it. Bakugou wasn't used to someone not obeying him, it was the reason why he treated me the way he did. I was the first person to defy him after all and still continue to do so. This fight between us was long overdue and it would finally determine who was the dominant one in whatever we had-ship.

"Katsuki Bakugou and Hana Fumetsu to the arena tunnel!" The speaker in the corner of the room announced breaking our state down.

His jaw clenched before he stepped back and turned to leave walking toward the door. "We'll settle this in the arena."

A Cheshire grin made its way onto my face "Can't wait, I'm dying to see who's top.."

I snickered at the irk mark on his temple as he walked out. Soon as the door closed, my grin dropped and my hand slowly went up to run through my pink locks, my fingers grazing the white metal band on top of my head connected to my horns. I hope he's not to mad....

"This-...keep on-"

" make you-"

"Human."

~
~

"Now! A match that we've all been waiting for, Fumetsu versus Bakugou!" Present mic announces. The crowds cheering echoed throughout the stadium as me and and Bakugou's both held each other's gaze firmly.
He turned his neck from left to right, popping it with a series of clicks in rapid succession. He proceeded to do it with the rest of his body loosening up.

"Don't hold back or I am going to kill you." He grumbled in monotone as I slowly brought my hand up to my scarf, loosening the fabric.
"Likewise, Darling."

"Start!"

Soon as Midnight said start, we both rushed at each other, a small shock wave resulting from him using his quirk to increase his speed and my speed. His hand poised, he sent a blast straight for my face but i dipped and weaved right. Using one of the moves, I had taught Izuku, I wrap the scarf around his calf and yank him back over my shoulder in a vertical arc. His back slams into the cement causing him to inhale sharply from the force.

The ash blonde had knew the girls physical capabilities were above average but he never expected her to pack this much force. His eyes widened as he rolled to the side narrowly avoiding her foot slamming down where his face had been. Seeing an opening, his hand shot out like a missile, coming in contact with with her midsection.