The She-Devil [52]

Cue song-swipe left for song
||

Sweat ran down the muscular villains face as tension filled the air. His jaw clenched as the transformed girl let out an eerily laugh. Clicking his tongue, he pulled his other fist back and it smashed head on with the girl causing her to fly back into the mountain. His eyes widened slightly as  the smoke faded out and it revealed the horned demon without a single bruise.

What caught him off guard was the light bubbly laughter that erupted from the girl, her eyes shadowed by her bangs. "I'll give you something to laugh about, brat." He sneered as his muscle fibers flexed, drawing upon more strength. His breath hitched as the girl suddenly disappeared. Red alarms went off in his head, as he nearly had a whiplash swiveling around to block a red skinned fist. His eyes nearly bulged out as the loud cracking of a bone snapping echoed throughout the mountaintop. She had broken his armor, his flesh, and his bone in one punch. Skidding a few meters back, his arm dangling uselessly. Fuck that little bitch is stronger than I thought, he tried to gather his whits about him as his muscle fibers proceeded to cover up up wounded arm. His eyes snapped up quickly as he ducked a jumping roundhouse kick by a clawed red foot. "Ne Kill.Kill.Kill.KILL!" The girl chirped over and over in a psychotic tone. He continued narrowly dodging her attacks one after another, him returning his own to which she danced around.

Explosions erupted on the mountain as cracks and rubble exploded everywhere. Just as he was about to dodge another fist, she suddenly dropped down on all fours like some wild animal and lunged head forward. Pain explodes in his midsection, the wind knocked right out of him as he could feel his ribs snap. She had used her own horns as a weapon, causing his and her own body to slam deeper into the destroyed mountain from the momentum.

"Hahah!" Her dark yet light laugh rung once again. Blood trailed from his lip as he struggle to push the girl from his stomach. Blood gushed from his abdomen as his muscle fibers fought to heal his wound but her horns were still dug deep in as if she were a bull. He released a loud battle cry with grinding teeth as he focused his fibers to his knee and shot his knee in crashing into her skull. The uncomfortable snapping of bone echoed and it wasn't his as the girls chin snapped up from the force of impact. He had broken her right Horn clean in half shutting her idiotic laughing right up as she flew into the sky. "Oh I'm  not done with you yet princess!" He growled as cracks form from his feet and he shot up, a smug grin wide on his face. Focusing his fibers, all of them came out of his body surrounding him as he delivered a harsh punch to the silent body face causing her to fly in another direction. Each time, he appeared at the other end at blinding speed punching her in another, till he grabbed her ankle tightly, snapping it nearly in two and spinning around and launching the girl into the forest below. Multiple trees were destroyed in the process from her flying body. After a moment, her banged up body rested motionlessly against a tree. Once again, the demon was bubbling with laughter, a cheshire grin on her face. Muscular walked down the forged path from her body with a murderous look before picking the girl up by her throat with narrowed eyes. The red skinned freak just continued to bubble with laughter over and over again with a grin, her eyes never unveiling themselves.  "Heh is this all you got you little bitch? The boss hyped you up to be some Monster but you're nothing but r-"

*BAM*

Time was slowed as Muscular mouth was parted in sheer terror.  Dropping down onto the ground in a fit of giggles on he back, the girl spit out his limb as if it were some chew toy. "YOU BIT MY FUCKING ARM OFF!"

Having enough, the girls mouth parted in curiosity as the villains foot pressed harshly against her throat. Keeping a firm foot on her throat, his eyes went wild with fury; using his lone arm to grip the psychotic devils head.  He pulled with all his might as the girls laughter got louder and louder, almost deafening as the tear of flesh rippled throughout the air; followed by a deafening silence. He breathed though his nose like a  blood thirsty bull, the girls irregular blueish blood decorating the ground. A victorious grin graced his features as he dropped the lifeless head, the blood pouring from the head a vivid blue. Releasing a sigh of relief, the muscle hero stepped from over the carnage and prepared to turn but he froze as the sound of something shuffling behind him. "No...impossible...." He whispered in horror asked he turned rigidly around but the sound of blood splatter echoed throughout the area. Muscular spluttered out blood as his eyes slowly shifted down to see a clawed red hand running straight through his chest. His eyes shifted to the head that laid idly on ground sporting a wicked grin bubbling with laughter as if it had told the worlds greatest joke.