Warning [27]

"She-devil ?" Izuku repeats.

"I guess it's cause of her horns!" Kirishima explained using his hands to mock the horns on her head.

Midnight had a thoughtful look before giving me a grin on approval. "I like it!"

"Certainly fits." Tsuyu commented bluntly
As I flashed her a devilish grin. After my name was approved, I went back to my seat and plopped down. I couldn't help but notice that Darling was still the only one who didn't have an official name and wondered if he'd figure it out later. Peering over his shoulders, I watch as he scribbles and erases furiously at potential hero names. Ka-bang...murder explosion king...Big Bang... He goes to write another name but tenses at the light breath that fans his ears. His lip jutted out in irritation at the invasion of his personal space and his head snapped sideways to glare at the pinkette. His eyes falter as her orbs were focused on his white board, genuine curiosity in her hues. "Ne, what about Bakushinchi??"

His eye brows raised slightly in shock at the suggestion as she turned her face to meet his eyes uncaring of the little distance between them. "You do have the tendency to be the center of attention after all." She grins referring to quirk and personality. Bakugou thought over the unusual name slightly as he looked back to his board. Though he hated getting the idea from the girl, he had to admit it suited him. "My darling Ground Zero~"

She hummed in victory causing him to grumble a brief "shut up." He couldn't help the twitch in his lips at the sound of the name rolling off another's tongue. Explosion Hero: Ground Zero....

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names we can go back to deciding on your internships. I'll be handing out these personalized lists to those of you who were drafted. You can choose from those who scouted you. For those not scouted, there will be around 40 agencies across the country so choose wisely.

I looked at the list of pro heroes in curiosity not  knowing who to choose. I guess I should choose the strongest one? My brows raised at one hero in particular not expecting someone so high up to scout me. Shrugging my shoulders, I filled in my application handing it in. The rest of the day went normal till it was the end of the day.

I didn't bother to wait up for Aizawa and automatically rushed forward falling into step with my darling. "Oi guys wait up!" A voice called causing my shoulders to sulk at my alone time with Bakugou going out the window. Kirishima jogged up to the pair, sporting a closed eye toothy grin but froze as a certain pinkette was glaring death row into his skull.
"Am I interrupting something?" He started awkwardly as his ash blonde friend looked over his shoulder boredly. "No, The hell do you want spiky and when did you get there Shitsu?!"

Your hairs spiky to... The boy sweatdropped as his hesitantly walked on the other side of animatedly crying Fumetsu.
"Well today I'm heading over to a family friends house and it's actually in the direction you guys walk so I thought why not walk togethe-"

"Fuck off."
Kirishima deadpanned as Fumetsu snickered next to him.

"You too Shit-su." Once again I animatedly cried as it was Kirishimas turn to snicker.
An idea popped into his head as he gave the ash blonde a challenging grin "Well if you say so man, cmon fumetsu?"

"Eh?" I gasped as Kirishima grabs my hand and tugs me forward to walk off ahead with him. It took me a few seconds to realize what the red head was getting at till a Cheshire grin graced my face and I fell into step with him. Kirishima nearly jumped as the pinkettes hands firmly laced with his. He tensed in surprise feeling the warmth of her palm against his own. A strange heat emanated in the Pitt of his stomach as his red eyes connected with the side of her face. Her devilish face was turned with a teasing expression cast behind them toward a now silently fuming Bakugou. "If Darling says fuck off, I guess we have to fuck off then ne Kiri?~"