You're Dead [72]

^apparition
||
I sat on the opposite side of Izuku, a stern expression on my face, both of us located in one of the many battle cities.

"You know what to do right, Izuku?"

Midoriya tensed but nodded nonetheless as the girl offered the male a look of reassurance. "Don't worry the limiter should prevent me from going full Beasty instantly but it's up to you to knock some sense into me if I show signs of losing it. Whatever you do, do not take my head band off."

"How will I know?" Izuku uttered warily, the sun shown high above them.

I smirked lightly, closing my eyes and prepared to go into a meditative state. "Trust me you'll know." He nodded once again and I breathed in deeply. My heart was racing regardless of my intentions, but I forced my thoughts to slow down by sheer will, a form of meditation. Something I often did while I was locked away in that hell hole. Something that allowed me to escape to one of the most dangerous places I had ever know, my mind. A place where the other half of me resided, well I shouldn't say reside more like imprisoned away.

I didn't even sense the transition until I realized how completely quiet it became and I opened my eyes. I stood atop of a large red construction crane that overlooked the destroyed city buildings around us. There was no breeze whatsoever blowing, the only thing I could hear being my own breath.

"Well, well."

Turning around sharply, I gazed neutrally at the red figure. "Where are you..." I inquired sternly as the figment of my true form grinned. I knew from our last encounter that she was locked away somewhere in my mind but where was the problem. The thing before me was nothing but an illusion sent to distract.

"I see your little boyfriend isn't with you this time, shame I found him quite interesting, for a human." She hummed and I tensed as she took a step towards me from the other end of the crane. The apparition suddenly pauses and cackled, plopping down in the spot she stood. Kicking her feet out childishly, she offered me a chilling smile. "Ne ne, you don't visit anymore; it gets quite lonely in here nowadays. Maybe if you visited, I wouldn't be so eager to kill your little friends when I'm out."

I frowned in response but she suddenly burst out laughing as if what she said was the funniest thing ever, before releasing a sigh. "Ohhhh how I do enjoy our little talks."

"Where are you." I asked once more causing her to stop laughing and cheese eerily with her razor sharp teeth. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Quit playing games!" I hissed reaching for my katana but a harsh shove causes me to stumble back and slip off the crane.

"Ahahahah"

Clenching my teeth, I snatched my capture scarf off and latched it onto the edge of the crane, flipping my self up and over. Lurching my hand out, my chained dagger shot forward impaling the apparition in the abdomen. I pulled myself to toward her, my feet now back on the crane and drove my knee into the handle of the dagger; pushing it deeper into its flesh. Instead of withering in pain, the apparition merely started laughing once more.
All it took was for me to blink once and everything around me had changed. We were both in a familiar white room approximately 4m x 4m with three solid walls; the fourth wall consisted of glass door separating it from a larger room.

"No..." I whispered and my head snapped to the apparition. In front of me was a tiny red
horned girl strapped to a chair. She had a  mangled lip and obviously broken nose with caked in dried blood, congealed and cracked. And in her abdomen was my chained dagger, her stranger dark blue blood gushing from the wound.

"Poor little Hana...all that blood, all that pain~"

I began to tremble as I stared into the younger me's eyes. So lifeless and empty...My breath hitched as I was the one now strapped in the chair. The apparition bent slightly down in front of me with her hands setting on my bound wrists.