Stop! [17]

I took down villains one after one, a devilish grin on my face.

"Nene, i haven't even used my quirk yet?" I sigh in disappointment looking at the group of knocked down villains at my feet

"Nene, i haven't even used my quirk yet?" I sigh in disappointment looking at the group of knocked down villains at my feet. My eyes shift up lazily ahead of me to see more villains coming my way. Taking a step forward, my brows raise at the harsh grip on my ankle. "Hm?" Looking over my shoulder, my mouth parts curiously at the glaring eyes of one of the villains whom groveling on the ground with a small dagger in his hand. "Y-you bi-"

*Bam*

An amused expression graces my face as his head is slammed into the ground by a black boot, his hand dropping limply from my ankle. My eyes follow the boot up to the dark expression of...

"took you long enough," I mumble. "I was wondering when you'd join the party."

"I'll deal with you when this is over." He says standing next to me. My smirk widens as his hair levitates in the air along with his capture tape; his eyes giving off a dark murderous aura.
"I better make this count then," Snatching my weapon in its compact form off of my back side.

Me and Aizawa begin walking side by side, his face devoid of emotion whilst I sported  a crazed look

Me and Aizawa begin walking side by side, his face devoid of emotion whilst I sported  a crazed look. Some of the villains hesitated at the deadly aura of the pair but charged anyway.
Right before the villains intercepted, I slammed my scythe down, nicking the cheek of a villain whom dodged it narrowly. Before I could lift the weapon back up, he tries to attack but I duck underneath his large cleaver, maneuvering my body over the length of my large scythe. Soon as my feet touched the ground, I grabbed the hilt with both hands and swung like a batter smashing the side of the large weapon into the side of his face. Right as his body goes flying back, my right hand shoots up from the hilt of my scythe to my scarf. Like a viper, I whip the fabric out catching the wrist of  another villain whom tried to attack from the side. Yanking hard on the scarf, his body is tugged forcefully in my direction and I hit the guy with the but of my scythe creating a satisfying crack. He groveled to the ground clutches his bleeding nose in agony.

And just like that, I was attacked from all sides but I held my own, slashing and swinging with agile precision and speed. I was like a ballerina dancing among the sea of enemies with grace as my scarf whipped around me.