Fight fire with fire [51]

Cue song

||

Mandalay telepatathed everyone to retreat to the facility and to not engage the villains but with how shit was going down, I doubted any of us would make it to the facility unscathed.

We were going to have to fight and I could feel an eager grin graveling my face at the challenge.
"Greetings U.A academy! We are the league of Villains vanguard." The reptile villains said.

"We figured." I remarked..

"The league of villains? What are they doing here!?" Ojiro said in shock and slight fear.

"It would be a shame if my hand slipped and I crushed this pretty little kitties head." The villain with a staff mocked moving his staff over pixie bobs head making the man cat hero rage. "Get away from her!" He growled.

The reptile villain stepped in front of the other.
"Whoa woah keep your patience mag. Were deciding on wether someone gets to live or die. We must be careful that we're abiding by stains principles." The reptile said.

"So your the ones he ended up inspiring." Iida assesses with clenched fists. You're one of the self righteous brats who attacked Stain in Hosu city. Let me introduce myself!" He took off the weapon on his back which was an array of knifes clumped together into a single sword. "Call me spinner, I'm here to make Stains dreams a reality!"

Orbs narrowed to slit, I  stepped  forward at the mention of my former sensei.
"Just because you're following stains morals doesn't make you like him. In fact, you're far from Stain." I hissed stepping forward. "You know nothing." I finished murderously.

"Why you insignificant brat!" The man with long hair hissed stepping towards me but the reptilian villain once again stopped him holding out his sword as tiger held out a hand in half to me. "I don't care who you are. That girl right there, here name is pixie bob. She's a pro hero who has saved countless lives. She's giving her all for these upcoming heroes. Although unmarried, she's content. What gives you the right to meddle in her happiness!" Tiger yelled in rage drawing his claws.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you that a heroes job isnt to be happy!" Spinner retorted back poising his sword.

"Everyone retreat to the facility, you are under no circumstances to engage the enemy. Class rep take the lead!" Mandalay ordered dismissing us from battle causing me to clench my teeth.

"Understood, lets go!" Iida said herding us up, I go to leave but I stop at the sound of Midoriya calling out to Mandalay.

"Kouta, I know where he is!"

"You can't go alone!" She called out to him but I took a step next to Izuku. "Don't worry I'll go with him." I said and her brows furrowed with internal struggle.

"Please Mandalay-San let us bring your nephew back home." Izuku begged with conviction. After a second, she shut her eyes with a reluctant nod. "Watch each other's backs and avoid confrontation with any villains at all costs!"

"Hai!" Izuku answed as we raced off into the forest, both running at irregular speeds.
"I hope he's ok." Izuku mutered with a worried tone as my eyes stare forward emotionlessly.
I glanced down at my right hand, my eyes faltering as my entire hand was consumed by red. No...I have to keep it under control...My eyes glanced beside me to see Izuku's determined eyes. I have to...for him...

"Kouta!" Izuku called out as we made it up the mountain to see a large man in a black cape about to attack Mandalays nephew. Time slowed as Izuku shot forward, enveloped in his quirk saving Kouta.