Beach [65]

look at the Fumegou edit above I forgot to post

look at the Fumegou edit above I forgot to post.~
||

I walked idly towards the destination, snug in my pale blue jacket with my swimsuit underneath. It wasn't long before my flops sunk into sand and I see group figures of what I assumed to be my classmates lingering about. The sun was still high in the sky and a cool breeze lifted my hair slightly. Despite my paranoid feelings toward a select few in class, I knew I needed this little get away. I loved the water and this was ironically the exact same beach I had trained at with Deku.

"Fume-Chan!" Mina screeched and I parted my lips as I'm dragged over to the group.

"Geez, for a second I had almost thought you wouldn't come." Ochaco scolded causing me to feign a sheepish smile. "Better late then never."

I forgot.

"Where's Frog face?" I inquire looking around the beach.

"She's in the water, Mina and me decided to wait for you ." She exclaimed as my eyes looked around.

"Where's the Canadian flag?" I inquire curiously as Ochaco pursed her lips in empathy. "Sadly I guess he was busy. Said something about visiting his mom?"

My lips pursed in response. He visits his mom on Sundays, not Saturdays... Shedding my jacket, I adjusted my red bikini bottom in slight annoyance. I still don't get why we can't just be naked. 

"Look I won't tell Bakugou but you should at least tell Todoroki...he was supposed to be there when All Might told us everything but he refused to listen because he wanted to hear it from you instead. It hurts seeing you hurt over that bastard like this. He'll understand just like I do."

I rid myself of my annoying thoughts as my eyes caught sight of a reluctant hot headed ash blonde whom was amongst the shirtless boys.
Blood trailed from my nose shamelessly causing the girls heads to snap in the direction I was looking in. Copying me on the other side was a midget grape haired Boy except his jaw was dropped.

"Kami you two are such pervs."  Momo's voice interjected as she approached the three girls whilst Jirou and the others followed.

Jirou squinted her eyes in disbelief at the pinkettes chest as she believed Fumetsu was lacking in the chest department like she was. Clearly her baggy school uniform did her injustice and she was wrong.

"Oh you're here." Jirou commented blandly causing the pinkette to snap out of her trance and eye the smaller girl.