Ill kill you [4]

||
Ever since the sludge incident I had noticed Izuku dozing off during class which was very unlike him and more like me. The boy's starting to lack energy and even leaving school without me. I'm not saying that I care or anything, but I'm curious as to what the little otakus been doing.

I observe the boy beside me with lidded eyes and hidden curiosity as he was muttering about some sort of schedule.

"Midoriya! Did you hit your head during that villain attack?" The teachers extended hand hits the muttering boy on the head to snap him out of whatever daze he was in. The class laughed at his embarrassment.

"Ridiculous how he thinks he can get into U.A."

Midoriya shrunk in his seat in embarrassment unaware of my analyzing gaze.

Soon school was over and I walked out of the entrance of the school. I narrowed my eyes as I watched Izuku's figure take off in the distance. A small pout made its way onto my face as I realized I would be walking home alone again today.

A rough bump brought me out of thought as my face lit up at the sight of the boy whom pushed past me. "Out of my way Shit-su"

"Darling!"

"Stop calling me that!" He barked with irk marks as I practically jumped on his back, nuzzling my cheek against his spiky hair animatedly. "But why no-" I yelped mid whine as my butt collided with the ground and he walked ahead.

I pursed my lips and pushed myself up, wiping away the dust off my skirt and raced after him till I was walking backward in front of him. "Who said you could walk in front of me?!" He growled out in annoyance as I cocked my head, giving him a lopsided grin.  "Technically you're in front of me."

I blinked in awe as the front of my shirt is snatched up roughly, a threatening palm inches from my face. "If you don't fuck off, I'll explode you to kingdom come shit-su." As if to prove his point, his hand sparked with tiny explosions.

Bakugou flinched with a grimace as the pink haired teen nuzzled her cheek against his hand with a dreamy sigh. "Please do." His eye twitched as he opened and closed his mouth in disbelief before shoving the girl away and releasing a frustrated groan. Ever since the freaky girl came to their school and started hanging around Deku, he would say rude stuff to her but her reactions weren't what he expected. She didn't stand up to him nor fear him. Instead, she practically loved it and harassed him with affection whenever she saw the ash blonde. Nothing he said drove her away from him and it seemed the more mean he was, the more she was drawn to him. Sure Bakugou had fangirls but Fumetsu was on a whole other level. Never before had he met a girl so frustratingly annoying and he hated to admit it but sometimes the girl even caught him off guard with her shameless advances. "You're annoying." He grumbled after a minute and turned on his heel. "I know." She cackled throwing a small grin over her shoulder.

|flashback|

I stood in front of the class silently uncaring or how they whispered about my odd features.
"I'm Hana Fumetsu." I introduced my self simply flashing my canines.

"What's up with those horns?"

"Why would they let a demon attend school?"

"Are you an Akuma?"

"Looks like we gotta another freak."

"Alright alright, enough." The teacher scolded but it did nothing as they still whispered.

I cocked my head curiously at the strange human behavior, looking over the class.
Only two students didn't comment on my appearance. A plain green haired boy with a weird look in his eye and an ash blonde whom barely even spared me a glance as he messed with a mechanical pencil. As I walked to my assigned seat which was beside the green haired boy, ignoring the weird looks from my other classmates, a voice spoke out.