be your own hero |32|

||

A groan of exhaustion slipped past the groggy teens lips as his eyes opens slowly to a white ceiling. His body stiffened as he felt breath slightly fanning his face and he looked to the side slowly, nearly jumping out of his skin to see cyan eyes staring into his soul.

"F-fumetsu-Chan were you watching me this entire time?!" The broccoli haired boy shrieked  lurching up but wincing slightly at his fast movement.

Lifting my chin from my arm that was resting on the edge of the bed, i quirk a brow. "Of course not," I answered simply causing him to relax slightly at not being watched while he was sleeping. "I alternated." She added with an amused grin causing the boy to comically gasp as he thought of all the embarrassing things he might've did in his sleep.

"You and robo-cop over there are quite the sleep talkers." I tease in reference to his geeky sleep taking. Not only did the boy mutter the name of every hero known to man but he also...
"You seemed to have taken a liking to uravity."

Like a stoplight his face turned red making my smirk turn into a small grin. Suddenly, realization popped into Izuku's mind as his eyes stilled remembering the events of the day before. He stared at his bandaged hands uneasily for a few seconds before shifting his gaze up to the pinkette whoms usual mischievous smirk was wiped off their face. Her eyes were narrowed slightly as if she knew what he was thinking about. before he could say anything, sounds of waking came from Iida and Shoto.

"Oh so the injured youngins are awake." We're brought out of our silent stare down to see an old man whom Izuku called Gran Torino, then a much younger guy to which Iida recognized as. Manual.

"Idiot, I could yell at you for hours right now." Gran Torino started to rant to Izuku whilst the boy tried to apologize but Torino interrupted him.

"But before that you have a visitor."

I looked at the door again to see a tall dog faced man enter the room.

"So you're the UA students that brought down the hero killer?" The chief asked.

"Stain has some serious injuries, several broken bones, and is currently receiving treatment under strict guard woof." My eyes faltered a fraction at the information.  Strict guard huh...?

"There's a lesson you should've already learned, that when superpowers were becoming the norm; the police attached high importance to leadership standards and made sure that quirks were not used a weapons. That's when hero's came in, they could do what we couldn't, if you have a license of course woof. For an individuals use of force and power that can easily kill others, actions that normally would be appropriate to denounce...to be accepted officially; it is all thanks to the early heroes who followed the ethics and rules of the profession, woof."

I rolled my eyes at his speech. Humans and their entitlement.

"You four pups, and all the pro heroes mentoring you, Endeavor, Manual, and Gran Torino. You seven must all be handed down and adequately punishe-"

"Wait a minute, if Iida had not stepped in Native would've been murdered. If not for Me, Midoriya and Fumetsu, both of them would've been dead." Shoto snapped taking a step forward whilst Izuku tried to hold him back. I raised a brow at his rebellious behavior, expecting him least of all to talk back to the chief of police. Someone who was good but kind of bad, which was kind of all manner of hot in my books.

"No one realized that the hero killer had appeared. Are you saying that we should've followed the rules and watched them get killed?" Shoto pressed.

"So it's ok to break the rules as long as it goes your way. There's a reason why these laws were put in place."

"Your little rules are the reason why your kind are weak and dying." The boys froze in shock as the pinkette who had yet spoken on the matter opposed the man. Fumetsu had an annoyed expression plastered on her face as she stared blankly ahead in nostalgia. The adults in the room narrowed their eyes at the girls omniscient words. If they had known any better it almost seemed as if she were threatening them. As is she wasn't one of them.