Personal punching bag [41]

Bakugou walked out of the school, a permanent glare etched into his face as he walked forward. The past few days had been nothing but a roller coaster from the half assed sports festival win, the shitty internship, and now Deku copying his moves. A scene of the training they did recently came to mind as he remembered the boy's moves.

He could feel the sweat on his hands explode lightly as he tried his hardest to keep his temper under control. It pissed him off. Everything was pissing him off. Bakugou was all about winning and taking the lead. He was used to others trailing behind him. But...stopping under the front gate, he looked at his hands clenching his teeth. All three of their backs he was watching as they got further and further..."Even if I'm not able to get ahead...I still...God damn-"

"Ne darling ." His glare hardened as he looked over his shoulder at the smirking pinkette.

"Looks like you need to blow off some steam?"

Bakugou brows knitted together as he scowled turning his head and continuing to walk ahead. "Fuck off Shit-su, I'm not in the mood." His temper is tried as the girl jogs in front of him, walking backwards. "Yes you are."

"How many times do I have to fucking say leave me a-"

"Make me."

As if to antagonize him further, she clasped her hands behind her back leaning forward with a mocking grin

As if to antagonize him further, she clasped her hands behind her back leaning forward with a mocking grin. "Ba-ka-go-"

And just like that, he snapped as he burst forward, an explosive hand reaching for the teens face. A small but semi loud explosion went off. A snicker in amusement greeted his ears as the smoke died down. His jaw clenched as she had his wrist moved to the side barely grazing her face with the blast. "Is that all you got?"

Dropping his wrist, I back away with a challenging grin. "Gotta be quicker than that." I yelp animatedly narrowly avoiding another explosive fist and this went on for minutes  of him trying to blast me to bits and me dodging. Soon we ended up in one of the battle cities I had led us to. Skidding to a stop, I turn around facing the raging blonde. My mouth parts as his explosive palm was centimeters from my face.

A loud medium sized explosion rung through the arena. Bakugou held a twisted grin as the pinkette was finally blown back her body crashing into one of the buildings.

 Bakugou held a twisted grin as the pinkette was finally blown back her body crashing into one of the buildings