Regret [63]

||

||

Cementoss was quick making a training ground for all of us to train separately and ectoplasm made clones of himself to monitor us all.

"This is the tenth clone you've destroyed, aren't you gonna at least attempt to come up with any ideas?" Came ectoplasms voice as I slice another clone in half with my scythe. Cocking my head, I cast the man a bored look. "Everything I think of ends with someone getting a mortal combat fatality."

The pro hero sighed,"Your quirk isn't only good for killing, Fumetsu-San."

"Fine, enlighten me." I grumbled with quirked brows, swinging my large scythe over my shoulders. I grunted slightly at the weight of it as it was beginning to get tedious handling the weapon. My scythe had always been my primary weapon of choice due to being able to inflict wounds on people at a distance.

"You're not required to create some big flashy finishing move. If anything you just need something to turn the tables on your opponent. From the looks of it, I can tell you're a close combat fighter yet you wield a heavy weapon that's three times your size. Your fighting styles fast and random, your scythe is to slow, and it leaves to many openings. I've seen you use that thing with both your left and right hand so why not put them both to use with a dual light weapon. I suggest dual handed weapon, maybe twin blades?"

My brows quirk up in slight shock at the heroes deducction. I can't believe he was able to get all that just from me using my Scythe.
"How about you try visiting the support department, and see if you can get a new weapon? Practice with it over the weekend and show me at least one idea for a new move you have in mind the next time we meet."

I nodded and embarked on my way to the support department but halted at the sound of my ringtone.

"All you ladies pop yo' puss-"

"Hm?" I hummed in greeting.

"Yokai..." I stiffened at the sound of the man's voice.

"How'd you get this number..." I mumble.

"It doesn't matter, Ive been trying to reach you-"

"We have nothing to discuss, since when were you given call privileges? You're in Tartarus not summer camp." I interject sharply. It had been nearly a year since I'd last had contact with my former sensei. After Shoto helped me break into his holding cell, I decided to remove the man from my life. Just because I forgave him didn't mean I wanted any part of him in my life. After the summer camp invasion, way to many people suspected me as it is; if anyone found out I was still in contact with the Hero Killer, it would be USJ all over again. I can't afford it... I just wanted things to get back to normal. Stain was anything but normal.