Name Change? Please Read

|\
Hello, Author-sama here. So a user doesn't like the title Hiraeth. Hiraeth originates from the country of wales and is used a lot in welsh context.

 It was not my intention to claim or appropriate a word that means homesickness

It was not my intention to claim or appropriate a word that means homesickness. 16-17 year old me was just looking for a unique word that means homesick or longing for a home and landed in Hiraeth. I just thought of it as one of those words like Touché (French word).  It has come to my attention that the word apparently is only supposed to be used by welsh people. Had I known that in the beginning when I wrote the series I would've chosen something different and I deeply apologize. If you are welsh and the word triggers a bunch of you or not welsh and are ok with the name change then I will change the title. However, keep in mind the story has been out for 2-3+ years. I haven't touched this story in terms of updating or correcting it in over a year. The BNHA series consumed a lot of my highschool life so as selfish as it sounds the last thing I want to do is go through 150+ chapters to remove a word that means homesickness in another country. I will have to edit the picture for both. I will look into trying to find a different word that can replace Hiraeth if need be. I value all my readers and their opinions so if the matter is that offensive and triggering I will try to take the time to change it when I have some time. Let this be a lesson to do alittle deep digging into a word if it's primarily used in another culture to make sure it's not one of those words like "touché". 
Thank you. Happy new year!

Xoxo Author-sama

Name Change Vote:

Home
Yearn
Longing
Hiraeth