Deal with the Devil [22]

||

Once the second event was over and lunchtime was announced, I stood still in my spot as everyone began to walk off. Izuku had disappeared to Kami knows where. Tokoyami and Hatsume left to go with everyone else to eat and Ochaco seemed to be looking for Izuku.

"Oi zero!" I called out, grabbing Uraraka's wrist my head slightly in question as the round faced girl jumped at the sudden contact. "H-hai?" She responded in confusion as I my cyan eyes looked her face over. "How...how do you do that?"

"Do what?"

An image of a flushed Izuku popped into mind and I found my orbs straying elsewhere to an ash blonde.

"Not my damn problem,  go ask Deku to fucking join, I don't need you to win some stupid game unlike Deku."

"Hey Fumetsu! You sitting with us?" Kirishima approaches with a grin, pointing over his shoulder with his thumb.

"Ahh never mind, good luck searching for your darling." I answer with a toothy grin. Dropping my grip from her wrist, she gave  me a perplexed look as I swivel around and saunter off with my hands clasped behind my back.
Ochacos eyes followed the girls back in confusion at her words, before her face warmed remembering what Fumetsu referred to Bakugou as. H-how did she know I was searching for Deku?

"I-it's not like that?!" The girl shouted but deflated as it fell on deaf ears knowing the horned girl was no longer paying her any mind.

" let's go, we don't want to keep my darling waiting!" I called out, beckoning the red head to move faster causing him to sweat drop as we walked in the cafeteria towards the line. My eyes caught sight of my Darling sitting at a table not to far off, but my lips pursed in annoyance at the other humans. As we got our food and walked toward the table, followed my annoyed gaze to the newcomers. "I hope you don't mind Kaminari, Sero, and Mina sitting with us?"

"I do mind." I state bluntly causing him to give me a sheepish smile. "Oh come on Fumetsu, they're not that bad. Besides, wouldn't it be nice to have another girl around?" He urged as I took my usual seat beside Bakugou on the edge across from Kirishima. Mina sat on his right across from Bakugou sandwiched between Kirishima and Kaminari and Sero sat on Bakugou's other side.

"Sorry we took so long, I had to grab Fumetsu." Kirishima sheepishly said. Once we were seated, the topic of conversation was mainly on the Calvary battle and the Obstacle race. "That electric blast you did was pretty cool!" Kirishima praised Kaminari whom rubbed under his nose with his pointer cockily. "You like that, I call it, "Indiscriminate discharge 1,300,000 volts!"

"..."

"You lost me at In..." Mina sweatdropped.

"Just throw the whole name away." I mutter bluntly, taking a bite of my salmon.

"Hey, you don't insult a mans moves!" Kirishima defended. Kaminari sulked, his pride buried six feet under as the two girls practically bashed the name.

"It's not a move if his opponent will have him on his ass before he manages to say the whole thing." I retort causing Sero and Mina to snicker.

" I heard you helped Midoriya win first place, how come?" Kaminari questioned trying to change the subject causing me to quirk a brow. Sneaking a glance at the ash blonde whom sat beside me, I take notice of his jutted out lip signaling he was irritated. "I wanted to see the look on my darlings face afterwards." I answer honestly, settling my chin on my hand peering at the ticked off blonde next to me with a smirk. The occupants of the table aside from Bakugou and Fumetsu sweat dropped at the girls honesty. "You really do enjoy pissing me off don't you Shit-su?"