How I met the Hero Killer[34]

"Lies." I mumbled turning away, brows knitted together as I tried to comprehend what he had just said.

"Who was the one that found you after me?" He asked as my eyes narrowed. "Eraser head." I reply begrudgingly.

Stains eyes narrowed in thought. "If that's the case seeing as you aren't exactly some run of the mill orphan; he would've done some digging as to who or what the hell he was exactly taking home and that starts with your name."

"So what exactly are you saying then huh Stain? It's not like I have amnesia or anything; I remember everything perfectly. From the time I was in that hell hole and the time before it. I know who I am! And I know for certain I haven't been alive for over a century." I hiss.

"All I'm saying is, whoever kept you locked up there did a hell of a lot more then give you some super healing runt."

My jaw clenches more at his words as I go to leave, knowing that the ten minutes I had was nearly up but I halt at his next words. "If you don't believe me, ask your knight in shining armour himself." He insists.

Aizawa..

I said nothing as I used the key to unlock the door but pause once more half way out the door. A sigh came from behind me.

"You know I had no choice right, to leave..."

I stiffened.

"I know." I start, memories of the countless days I waited for him to return flashing in my mind six months after he had taken me under his wing.

Stains eyes widen slightly. "And I forgive you."

I shut the door, hearing it automatically lock behind me as I walk away from the transparent cell. I felt Stains eyes digging into my back as I made my way back toward the elevator. His last words but a whisper to my ears as I say nothing in return.

||

Walking side by side out of the vacuity next to Shoto, I  stare forward blankly as Stains words replayed in my head.

"Your blood dated back to around the time quirks even came into existence... around 125 years ago. There's no way your 15 years old Hana."

"Did you find what you were looking for?" Shoto spoke up, his calm gaze forward making sure to hide his curiosity. The male had been watching the two interact through the security monitor but he had no clue as to what their conversation was or why she wanted to talk to the villain in the first place.

I nod staying silent unaware of the boy casting me a weary glance.

This was certainly a different side of the female. It was rare for her to be so calm and collected, Shoto would hate to admit it but he'd much rather the girl be her usually annoying mischievous self rather than a mirage of his usual mood.

The walk back to the agency was silent as the girl merely waved half heartedly over her shoulder as it was nearly close to midnight. Shoto's heterochromatic eyes lingered on the girls back for a few seconds before turning away and heading off to his own singular dorm room. If the pinkette didn't wanna elaborate as to why she was so insistent on talking to the man whom tried to kill them, he wouldn't pry as he knew she probably had her reasons. Given her history with the hero killer, he could understand somewhat of why she was acting so strangely.

|two hours later|
It was nearly going on two o clock as I lifted my head up from my pillow, eyes lidded tiredly with a yawn. The thunderous rumbling of my stomach was the only signal I needed as I slipped out of the bed. At the sudden movement, my hand shifts to my temple, massaging the unnaturally warm part as I had developed a headache from finding out that I was some prehistoric cougar.