Operation Stain |33|

||

"Remind me of how I let you trick me into helping you sneak into the villain holding containment center.

"Ne I don't know, at this point I think the only reason you're sticking around is because you want a little ol kiss from me human." I throw a grin over my shoulder slyly. "That won't be needed." He replies firmly, nodding his head toward the lone guard whose stood outside the facility.

"You sure, could've sworn I heard you about to say y-"

"Come on, we don't have much time. If my father spots us while we're here we'll be in trouble." He cuts me off causing me to pout in disappointment. "No fun." I grumble as he grabs my wrist and tugs me along toward the facility. Adjusting my red scarf, I walk along side the male as we reached the guard.

"You're Endeavo-"

"My father wanted us to meet him here so we can shadow him while he talks with the others. Seeing as we're both interns, and I'll be taking over one day," Shoto starts interruptingyhe guard.

"What can ya say Daddy Todoroki wants Frosted Flakes here to have the experience."
I say with a Cheshire grin slapping Shoto's back causing the teen to grunt tensely sending me an icy look.

The guard looked between us, his black glasses glinting before he nodded, jutting his head toward the door. Saluting the guard, I strutted on in, eyes darting toward the front desk lady whom was filing her nails whom quickly perked up in her seat and gave me and Shoto and apprehensive look. However, her hand went up to the device on her ear before she glanced toward us nodding and swatting us off with her hand. Shoto nodded toward the lady as we walked past into a vacant hallway. My eyes shot up to the camera surveying the hall at the end. "Don't worry, this isn't the first time I've shadowed my father here. If the  at the front desk is half as competent as she used to be, she's paying more attention to her nails then potential intruders."

I cast the male an amused look. "If that's the case you'd think you'd get more intruders."
He shakes his head as we turn down some random hall, "The number two hero along with mountain lady, and Kamui woods are here. That guard outside to is also not just any guard. He's also a well know hero as well but dresses as a common guard for a disguise. Any meager villain stupid enough to try anything has a death wish."

I hum in response as we approach a lone door. Shoto knocks lightly waiting a few seconds of no one answering. He opens the door slowly peeking in. "Just as I thought, incompetent." He states bluntly as we walk through the door closing it behind us. I clicked my tongue in amusement to see a guard whose has one to many donuts snoozing away in his little swirly chair. His head was tucked into his chest, arms crossed as his loud snoring echoed through the room. "Honestly, If i'd known any better I'd say you've done this before?" I mused lowly snapping my fingers in front of the unconscious man's face as Shoto nodded toward the computer screen in front of the guard. "I like a challenge." He states passively as my eyes shift to the computer screen in front of the man. "He's right there. D67. Where is that?" I ask firmly pointing at one of the screens where stain rested in a confined hospital like room. Shoto narrowed his eyes in thought. "That's a floor down underground." Nodding I go to open the door but blink as I'm suddenly tugged back harshly. The door slamming quietly beside me, I curiously peer up at the dual haired male whom shifted his eyes from the monitor back to me. "Sorry, There was a someone coming down the hall." He explained but I simply shook my head. "Ne, I was hoping you'd taken me up on my offer." I flirt making him blink blankly before pushing me away lightly toward the door. "It's not a deal, It's a favor now hurry up, you're gonna turn right and follow the hall all the way down and turn left to an elevator." Snatching a certain key from the guards belt off his waist. He hands it to me. "Use this key, it's the only thing that can get you to the floor as well as open a cell other than the nurses security cards. The cells are all labeled so you should find him if you look. Since the nurses are off duty at the moment the coast is clear."