Youre not a villain [18]

||

Drip

"O...oka San

Drip

I had gone through a lot of pain in my life but this one. This one I couldn't explain. It was different and it wasn't external. It felt like my heart had been ripped in two yet it was still beating harshly in my chest.
Drip

My knees buckle underneath me as I land beside the tub. Hands trembling I reach into the ghastly red water encircling my tiny arms around the woman as best I could.  "M-mom wake up...please..." I whimper trying to pull her heavy unconscious body out of the water.

Drip

"Somebody, help!" I cry out hoping one of the guards standing outside of our room would hear.

Drip

"Mo- a choked sob racks my body as I clutch onto her body, bringing her head to my chest from over the ledge of the tub. "Mom...I-I'm home..." I whisper nuzzling my cheek into her dampen cherry blossom colored hair. My throat and heart swelled as the only anchor I had in this place disappeared, and tears streamed from down my  face like a waterfall.

Drip

A tight smile made its way onto my face, clenching my eyes shut.

"I'm home..."

Beep... beep...beep...beep

My eyes snapped open to see a white ceiling.
A hospital...cyan orbs shifting to the windows, the moons light peeled through the blinds letting me know it was night time.

I felt no pain as I slowly pushed my self up from the bed, eyes cast down in remembrance at what had happened. An image of the ring leader of the villains flashed my vision..How did he know me...?

Another monitors beeping caught my attention as I looked at the bed beside me greeted with the sight of a bandaged man from head to toe. The only thing revealing his identity was his signature shaggy black hair.

"I see you've woken." Came his gruff voice making me flinch in disbelief. Shouldn't he be resting? "You should be resting." I reply back pushing my covers off to stand up.  "And you shouldn't be up."

"Seems like we're both breaking rules." I joke, snagging a chair and flipping it backwards. Resting my arms on the back of the seat, I stare blank faced at the mummy, eyes looking over all of his injuries. "You look terrible."

A small chuckle rumbled from his chest causing me to give him a perplexed look. How could he laugh in such a state.

"And to think I was starting to get bored while you were out." A small smile graced my face but fell off at his next words. "Don't think this means your off the hook." He said sternly.

"I know, I know." I murmured as we entered another peaceful silence. "Back In USJ, the head villain knew me...do you know how?" I asked. It wasn't like I had amnesia or anything, I remembered my entire childhood. My mother,my father, my torture...everything. And no where in my memories, did that dry lipped human check in. "No...we assume he may have gotten intel on you from the inside..." he sighed causing my eyes to narrow. " A traitor." I stated making the man nod as I turned my head slightly in thought. "Do you know who it is?" I prodded as he shook his head. "We do not officially but the suspect as been narrowed down to one of the higher up teachers like myself or the principal and..."

"And?" I prodded.

"One of...you."

I quirked a brow at the hesitation in his tone before an amused grin took over my features. "You mean me?" I state putting two and two together. I couldn't blame him; the fact that the hero knew who I was, probably sounded suspicious to the hero administration. "No, I don't think it's you. We're doing a thorough check of all the class A students. It's just that your background is the most suspicious." He sighs. "Well you don't exactly look like the foster home dad kind of guy." I snicker in reference to our cover up story. "I know who you are, and I  know where I found you. It doesn't fit in with the league of villains. You're not the traitor." He states firmly. "I'm nothing but a mere lab rat you found in an abandoned hell hole. You know nothing about me other then my name."