Man up. [38]

||

Class A chattered amongst themselves as it neared the end of the day with the hero course being their last class.

Ochaco looked around as kaminari and Sero walked in last, the bell starting class bound to ring in 2 minutes. "Do you guys notice anything?" The brunette asked. "It's more quiet than usual." Iida stayed pushing up his glasses with a nod. "Fumetsu-chan isn't here today." Izuku answered, his expression somewhat sad at the pinkettes absence. Although her and Midoriya  may have seemed to drift apart, the pinkette always managed to find time to walk with him home on some days even if it was to tease him majority of the time.

"Ne ne Otaku wait up!"
The broccoli haired male slowed down to a stop, turning slightly in surprise to see a familiar pinkette come to a stop in front of him.

"A-ah fumetsu-chan?! What are you doing here?"

Izuku stuttered. It had been some time since the pinkette had accompanied him home.

"What do you mean what am I doing here? Have you forgotten we live in the same areas?" The small boy shook his head furiously, his head shrinking in on his shoulders in embarrassment hoping she didn't misunderstand him.Ever since they started at U.A her presence in his life seemed to grow more distant though he had to admit it was already distant from the beginning. Even if the horned teen never claimed him as her friend, and acted the opposite of what an actual friend was, Izuku couldn't help but miss the times where she'd pick on him. It often reminded him of how an elder sister would treat a younger brother.

"A-ah no it's just you usually walk home with Kaa-chan...it'sjustverysuddenandikindofthoughtyouforgotaboutme..." His cheeks burned red in embarrassment at his own rambling, eyes cast down not able to fight the small pout on his lips. Deep down he was kind of annoyed by how quickly Fumetsu had tossed him to the side after realizing her 'darling,' would be attending U.A as well. She now opted for walking with Kaa-Chan home instead of him and rarely ever made the effort to converse with him as much as she used too. 'And even then it wasn't that much...' He thought mentally sighing.

Just like Bakugou, Izuku was also able to read the pinkette and handle her
unpleasantly odd but bearable personality. I mean he did know her equally as long as Bakugou yet somehow, the ash blonde managed to snag top place in her priorities list. Though, Izuku wasn't surprised...he was used to her blatant insensitivity but he sometimes hoped she'd sometimes consider others feelings. However, he knew that was a long shot seeing as when they first met she seemed to lack any knowledge on human decency.

The devilish girl merely blinked cocking her head. Something she tended to do when she didn't understand something.
After a moment she replied.
"Hmm? Nope I'm actually here because of the opposite."

"E-eh?? Izuku yelped as the girl hastily snatched him into a headlock, burrowing her knuckles into his hair with an evil grin. "How could I forget my little otaku. Ne Who else would I have to torture other than darling?"

"F-fumetsu?!?"

"Ano now that you mention it, it really is kind of quiet without her." Ochaco added.

"It's unsettling." Tsuyu commented.

"Heh usually she'd be smothering Bakugou with love~" Mina giggled overhearing the mention of fumetsu. "I don't know if I'd call it love." Sero snickered as they all visualized the countless affectionate greetings the explosive blonde received each class.

""""Darling!""""