Say cheese [46]

2 chapter equivalent :') sorry for the wait
||
"So, this is what a mall feels like!" I marvel in awe as I walk alongside kiri whom carried his goggles he had bought from the tech shop. We got kicked out though because Whilst Kirishima was waiting in line; I grew restless and changed all the background screens of the phones to a picture of my face with my tongue poking the inside of my cheek and my hand up as if it was handling something. Needless to say, Kirishimas face was priceless.

"You've never been to a mall before?" Kirishima asked bewildered as I shook my head.

"When I was younger," I paused clasping my hands being my back with a small grin. "I never really got out much. I was very...sheltered as you humans call it." I finished causing him to chuckle. "That's a surprise considering well..." Kirishima started as the girl cocked her head curiously. "How you act." He trailed off with a sweat drop. Usually people who were sheltered by their family tended to be more closed off and reserved, much like a certain dual haired male in the class but Fumetsu seemed to be the opposite.

Fumetsu blinked before humming in understanding of what the boy was getting at. "Ahh yes it is common for an average sheltered human to act like the Canadian flag of class A or maybe even Ultra engine."

Is she talking about Todoroki and Iida... Kirishima sweatdropped. The red head then gasped as the pinkette hopped up on the ledge of a long rectangular fountain pool, her arms raised up keeping balance as she walked beside him. Kirishima looked around as some of the passerby's gave them odd looks and he went to usher her off as to not draw attention. She merely rolled her eyes.

"Ne you were sheltered too weren't you kiri?" Kirishima stiffened as she hopped down from the ledge, my hands stuffed in the pockets of my jacket boredly. How could she know that..? He thought in disbelief. "Yet you don't act like half-ass? No, you're like my darling and Otaku in one. Alwaysss, got something to prove." I exaggerated the 'always' turning slightly.

"For me it's different." I say lightly.

"Say 'cheese'"

"Congratulations, you've made your way home."

"I want freedom. To stop caring is true freedom but," A small light smile graced my face as I look down. "I guess that's the challenge in attaining it..."

"Make one move and my Nomus brains won't be the only thing you can see."

"We all tend to care more than we should."

"KILL HIM!"

Hopping off the ledge, I plop down on one of the wooden benches by the fountain,blooming around. "You'd think we would've ran into one of the others by now." I whined boredly gazing at the sky. Kirishima stares dumbfounded at how the girl easily changed subjects.

"Ah Gomen," kirishima sweat dropped scratching behind his ear before peeking up and digging in his pocket. I glanced to the side, my eyes lighting up at the plastic cupped snack. "Pudding!" I gasped bouncing up and down and I opened my mouth in waiting. Kirishima blushed at what she was insinuating and he shook his head in refusal as he looked away in embarrassment setting the cup and plastic spoon in her lap. "I grabbed it for you while me and Bakugou were at the hospital." Shutting my mouth in confusion. "Ne you're not gonna feed me this time ?" I grumble curiously leaning slightly forward to see his strange reddening face. The white coats used to had to hand feed me majority of the time when I was younger...