People Change [79]

||
|The next day|

Unfortunately, because of Izuku and Bakugou's fight they were now on house arrest. I had yet to. Make any form of contact with Bakugou yet since last night. We encountered class B and I couldn't help but roll my eyes at Monoma's need to make it clear that not all of us got our provisional licenses.

Nezu briefly talked on stage about internships and after him followed the ground hog hero whom made an example out of Izuku and Bakugou.

After that we headed back to class and Aizawa won't into more depth about the internships.
"To put it simply, they are hero activities done off campus. Think of it as a more formalized training you did with the pro heroes before." He stopped as some of the others asked a few questions and continued further.

"The hero internships are an opportunity for you to make use of the connections you made during the sports festival. These internships are not linked to classes at all, but rather managed through the discretion of the students themselves. That being the case, if you made no connections during the sports festival, I'd imagine that it will be very difficult to participate in such activities." Aizawa finished with a stoic tone.

"Now if that's is all, I have matters to attend to." He grumbled and as if on cue present mic entered the room making me roll my eyes as the others groaned.

That evening when classes were all done, I tense upon hearing Mina's voice.
"Hey Fumetsu! Me and the boys are gonna grab a bite to eat at that new meat place in the city you coming!?"

Mina's hands clasped onto mine and it made me halt in my steps, turning my head to gaze at the smaller female. I glanced from her to a certain ash blonde and despite saying I'd come back to the group after I dealt with darling. Some part of me felt that I hadn't received closure with him. That there was still a lot of things left unsaid between us.

"Ahh, Gomen alien human maybe another time; I have things I have to do later."

Mina frowned at the girls excuse knowing there was still tension between her an Bakugou and sighed. "Listen...I know something's going on between you and Bakugou but you shouldn't let it affect your other relationships. Even if you never viewed me as a friend and only tolerated us because of Bakugou, I still think of you as a friend...we all do. So please don't shut us out too. Me Ochaco, and Tsuyu are even starting to get worried from how distant you've been with us lately."

My breath hitched at her words but I managed to hide my surprise and I let a tiny smirk grace my features. "Ne no need to get all emotional." I uttered flicking her antlers lightly causing her to yelp grasping them sensitively. Whilst the smaller girl whines, I couldn't help my eyes softening. To think I've been so blind.

I've been so obsessed with Darling and fixated on Todoroki that I failed to notice I've been neglecting all the other people who seem to actually care about me.

Ochaco, Mina, Tsuyu...

"It would be nice if you thought of me for a change. You are my first friend after all."

Izuku...

"I'd go to hell and back for you."

Kirishima...

"Thank you, Mina."
Mina froze at the usage of her name, her eye snapping wide open. "Y-you used—"
However, the smile fell off Fumetsu's face and was replaced with her usual Cheshire grin, "I'll catch you lot next time for sure." Waving my hand over my shoulder, I walked away from the girl. Finally making it back to the dorms, I entered my room plopping on the bed with a sigh.

Because not only did I need to settle things with Bakugou correctly but I was long overdue with settling things with myself.

"I'm the real Hana, and this body is, and has always been mine."

The real me knew something and I was determined to get the truth once and for all. About who I was.
What happened to me.
What I am...everything.
||

Bakugou narrowed his eyes as  three girls stood in his path.

"The hell do you extras want?" He murmured. Bakugou may have appeared calm and normal but deep down he was still affected from what happened the day before.

"Let me go."

Affected to the point that even he was now avoiding the group. Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero has begun to noticed Bakugou's deflated and all around sad aura when Fumetsu had once again no where to be found at lunch. Things weren't the same as before and it was now up to the women to come in and set the men straight.

With her hands on her hips, Ochaco cast a glare at Bakugou, Mina, and Tsuyu at her side. "What did you do to Fumetsu?!"

Bakugou clicked his teeth at the mention of the girl who's been on his mind. "The hell are you talking about?" Bakugou grumbled going to walk around the girls but halted at Mina's words.

"We're not blind Bakugou, we can see things have changed between you and Fumetsu."

"That's why you're my darling...and deep down I know you love me too...but it's not good for me, because you just loved how much I loved you."

Bakugou's eyes faltered, gazing ahead. "Your right things have changed..." He started.

"And I'm tired of it. I know Im worth more than that and I deserve better. I'm not coming back this time."

"And it's my fault...but..."  Bakugou couldn't help the sad smile that graced his features at the fierce look in her  eyes that night.

"Enough, Bakugou."

Things changed.
Feelings changed.
People changed.

And maybe...it wasn't so bad. Everyone around him was changing.
Deku...and even her...

Maybe...it was time for Bakugou to change too.

"If all you ever do is look down on people, you won't be able to recognize your own weaknesses..."

And it took losing her to see that.

"I'm looking forward to this new Hana

"I'm looking forward to this new Hana."
||

~Author-sama

Thoughts on Bakugou?