Dead mans Quirk [74]

||
I sneezed lightly causing Izuku to mumble "bless you." I gave him an bland look wondering why he was blessing me causing him to sweatdrop. "Nevermind." He muttered.

"There are 1540 of you here taking the exam, we will carry out an exercise to weed out the numbers." He went on to talk about the stain incident and the diminishing trust the civilians are having in heroes.

"The first 100 examines to achieve the required conditions will pass." The examiner spoke.
He took a ball and mini circle targets.
"These, every examinee will have three targets, you can place them where ever you want, but it must be an exposed area. You will each get six balls to carry. If the ball hits the target, the target will light up. An individual who lands the third hit will be granted with a 'take down'. Those who have at least two takedowns pass. Those are the rules."

"Well then once the expansion is over, balls and targets will be distributed to you all. We will start after one minute after each of you have spread out."

I blinked as a hand gripped gripped mine and tugged me along. I raised a brow at the dual haired male, "Ne, I thought you were a lone wolf at these type of things like my darling?"

"Haven't we been established that I'm not Bakugou." He cast me a smirk making my mouth part slightly before I mirrored his smirk and pulled my hand from his, following along side him.

"Heh, lets see what you got then!" Racing ahead of them, the two went off together unaware of irritated crimson eyes tailing after them. "Fumetsu!" Kirishima called out to her but Kaminari nudged him to come along and Bakugou went in the opposite direction. "Screw Shitsu, we don't need her."

||

The other schools are sticking together and moving around in groups of ten or more. We could attack one of them but there could be people with quirks in weak against. Ideally the various teams would fight eachother bringing the numbers of each group down to something more manageable for us to pick off. However with her with me, our chances together increase. Todoroki thought, his eyes shifting to Fumetsu whom had a bored expression on her face.

"Looks like 52 makes 1053 a pass it's looking on the other side of things, it seems 230 examiners have failed. Less than half the spots are open now is the time to move don't sally kids."

We overheard the proctor say on the mic. I don't have the luxury of waiting around.

"Come on let's go." Todoroki ordered and I nodded tailing after him, however; the whizzing of a ball made my ears twitch. Todoroki turned outstretching his hand to release his fire but paused as a hand caught it; the rough smack of a ball against skin.

"Ne, what kind of throw was that; it didn't even sting." Fumetsu taunted, tossing the ball up and down playfully.

"Heh that was pretty good! Just what I expect from the strongest female in the sports festival. Might I say She-Devil, you're even more eye catching in person." Me and Shoto's eyes snapped up to see a couple of competitors. I couldn't help but grin devilishly as we were outnumbered; meaning all the more fun.
"If you know who I am then I'd save the flattery. Wouldn't wanna end up like that poor class B human now would we?" The enemy make clicked his teeth at the girls threat shifting his eyes to Todoroki.

"You're Todoroki right, ya know I thought you were a genius. I can't believe you two are out here wandering around. You must be really confident? What you plan to show off for your little girlfriend?"