Help us! [56]

A few hours of interrogation went by and the sun was high into the sky. The pro heroes were busy with making plans to ambush the leave the very same day later on tonight with a tracking device Momo had given them. Majority of the students were at the hospital except for amongst the ruckus, a boy snuck onto the campus.

I sat idly in the low lit room, my red orbs casted down. Every now and then I'd tug on the metal chains that bound my neck causing a jolt of electric charge to strike me. My sensitive ears twitched at the slight clicking sounds close by until my orbs snapped to the reflective mirror on the side sensing a presence. Must be that same night bitch hero.... The demon mused waiting for All Might to walk in and interrogate her once more but all she did was grin remaining silent.

"Back for more now huh?" I smirked toothily perking up but I shrunk in disappointment as a much smaller figure slipped in as I quirked a brow as they left the door behind them slight ajar and removed their hood.

"Well well well, if it isn't pudding cup" I mused I amusement as I glanced behind him to see if he was alone. "Don't tell me you're here to bust me out and you're a traitor too?" I gasped and then cackled at the irony of that happening.

They really do just be letting anyone into this pathetic school, huh?

The male pursed his lips with narrowed eyes keeping his distance. He couldn't help but marvel in slight awe at the apparent girls true form. It was intimidating and he couldn't help the slight gulp caught in his throat as she eyes him like a predator.

"I know you're in there..." He suddenly spoke up causing the demon to smirk in amusement. He was talking to a brick wall at this point as the Hana he knew was far far away at this point.

Kirishimas jaw clenched, eyes casting down as he remembered All Mights words. That's right...no matter how I look at it...she's not the Hana I know but...he wondered...

"Where is our Hana. Why are you keeping her locked a-"

"She's not locked away human." Kirishimas brows furrowed as the demon bared her teeth in warning. "If she wasn't so weak, and corrupted by you vermin; she could take back control right here right now but she won't. So I have no problem keeping the rei-. " .

"I don't believe that." He suddenly cut her off back making her tug her head forward harshly, the loud sound of the chains making him jump slightly. "You know nothing, human."

"I know the truth...of where you came from and what happened to you...Hana..." My eyes darkened at this humans balls and I appeared a few feet from him, the chains rattling with electricity but it did little to halt my movements; ignoring the pain.

"Why don't you come closer so I can hear you better?"

"You say she can come back if she chose to but she won't...it's cause she's scared isn't she..." Kirishima spoke as I remained silent, my face void of emotion.

"What they're doing to you right now is the same thing that happened to you back then."

The girl laughed lightly at his accusations making him frown lightly. "Oh please." She mused tugging her head forehead as a jolt of electricity crashed into her through the chains. "This is mere child's play."

Kirishima gazed at the girl for a few seconds before taking a step forward making the demon grin. "Despite liking pain, I know there's one thing Fumetsu values above all. Her freedom..." he started causing the grin on the demons face to falter. "But you're different aren't you..." He continued. "You don't care about freedom. You care about her don't you because you are her just as much as she is you." He concluded. With each second that he spoke her grin slowly fell off her face. Her eyes faltered a fraction at his next words.