Prologue [1]

|9 years ago|

I stared hollowly up at the white ceiling, naked and strapped to a bed. The room measured approximately 4m x 4m with three solid walls, with the fourth wall consisting of aglass door separating me from a larger room. I am not sure how long I remained in the bed. After some time, I think it was several days, but i couldn't remember exactly, I was transferred to a chair where I was kept shackled by my hands and feet for what I think was the next two or three weeks. During this time I developed blisters on the underside of my legs due to the constant sitting. I barely spare a glance to the reflection of myself on the steel walls, catching a brief glance of the irregular glowing blue veins coursing through my red toned flesh. Both were temporary side effects of the unknown syringes I had been constantly given daily.

After what felt like hours, the glass door to the fourth wall opened up to reveal the same old bland looking middle aged man. He strolled in with the same old rolling table. I feel my shoulders tense up as I tried to control my breathing but it did little. This time it was a hot  silver knife. I dared not look, let alone beg the man as it all fell on deaf ears. He was just doing his job after all. Besides, no one dared defy my masters word considering what happened to the last person who pitied and tried to help me.

As the man drew near with the blade, I resisted the urge to shut my eyes in fear, keeping my dull orbs on the lone spectator whom watched from behind the glass doors. Of course he had came to watch, this test showed the results of what would further his research. You'll be invincible, he said. Struggling only makes it worse, he said. Say cheese, he said.

I had to keep my mind off of it, it made the pain I was awaiting a tiny bit more bearable. I wouldn't have to see the harsh burn to my flesh, watching the blood flow freely from the wound right before it coagulated from the immense heat.

But it was like a siren went off in my mind as I fought the urge to cry out in bloody murder from the pain I had been awaiting. I could smell the horrid stench of my flesh burning briefly accompanied with a sizzling sound as if someone were cooking bacon. My eyes burned with tears, I wouldn't let fall as I kept my gaze connected with his form knowing he knew exactly what was happening. He was the reason why I was here after all. I wouldn't make the same mistake I did before. I wouldn't give him nor the one torturing me the satisfaction of seeing me crumble. In the beginning, they expected a small lashing human in excruciating pain but I had grown used to it. That was the point behind all of this after all.

  Inhaling sharply, I practically slammed my head back against the head rest. Lips quivering in pain, my eyes crinkled in inner turmoil as a sickening yet mocking grin slowly graced the spectators face. I looked past him for a split second hoping to catch a glimpse of my mother, but as usual she couldn't bare to show. The last time she tried to watch, she was nearly almost in the same state as I was. Except she wasn't the one in the chair. But then again, who could blame her? She didn't choose this life after all and neither did I...

Choking down a strangled sob, I heard the soft splatter of a tear clashing against the floor. My tears...Slowly, my lips quirked up forcefully till my cheek bones now ached matching the deranged mans twisted smile.

"I-I'm home!" I cried out with a joyous tone.

That's right...there was no place like home.
||
~Author-sama
She's 15, if you see a part saying 16 highlight it
Soooo I'm thinking about writing another Bnha (yes i know I'm still working on the other one) it's called multitasking. Reason why is because no one freaking uses zero two for fanfics as like their oc characters and she's freaking gorgeous 💀😭 I just had to go head and whip up a quick scandalous as ever plot and clutch her character for my oc before anyone else did. But this is the prologue, lemme know in the comments if ya want me to continue??and would be interested in this story