Training [5]

"I'm home!"

I call out with a small grin, slipping off my shoes. As usual, I'm met with a silence. Slipping off my shoes, I step forward but halt at the feeling of wetness seeping through my sock.

Looking down, I furrow my brows at the small drops of crimson liquid that stained my floor. Slowly, I followed the blood to my bathroom. Hesitantly, I reach my hand out and touch the cold metal of the door knob.

After a moment, I open the door slowly. My breath hitched in my throat as my eyes widened. Placing one foot in front of the other, I step in the bathroom. I barely spare a glance to my reflection unaware that i was now in my child form. The crimson stained water was still with the woman whom sat limply in it. You would've thought she had fallen asleep if it weren't for her unnaturally pale skin and the nonexistent rising of her chest.

A heavy feeling weighed in my chest as tears began to uncontrollably brim my eyes as my eyes briefly flickered to the medium sized blood covered rectangular blade that laid on the floor in its own pool of blood.

All you could hear was the faint drops of water dropping from the faucet.

Drip

I slowly to a step forward, heart hammering in my chest.

Drop

And a silent sob racked through my body.

Drip

My eyes snap open as I lay there lazily staring up at the ceiling. Turning my head, I look at the clock on my bedside. "6:00 pm..." I muttered. Pushing myself up silently, I run a hand through my tussled hair, glancing at the setting sun that peeked through my window.

After a few moments of sitting there, and biting my thumb nail. "I know!" I chirped with a small grin to myself. Kicking the blankets off my bed, I throw on some clothes and rush out of my small apartment not bothering to tell my guardian of sorts where I was headed. Adjusting my red scarf, I start running and let my feet guide me.

Soon, the familiar smell of salt water drifted into my nostrils and I skid to a stop in front of a railing separating me from a vacant beach littered with junk. A pleasant smile etched into my features, I hop over the railing and kicked my shoes off, letting my toes dig into the sand.

Inhaling deeply, I release my breath and burst forward frolicking through the little paths between the trash toward the shore. My smile widened as I catch a glimpse of water through the junk and hear the sound of waves. To focused on the ocean, I'm unaware of a body passed out on the sand.

I screeched as I tripped and got a face full of sand. A small groan greeted my ears as I pushed myself up with puffed cheeks, glaring at the trespasser. "Otaku?"

"F-fumetsu?! What are you doing here?"

"This is my beach! What are you doing here!?" I accused with narrowed eyes pushing myself up and shaking the sand out my hair. I had stumbled upon this beach long ago and seeing as no one came here, I had claimed it as my own special place.

"O-oh I'm uh...Cleaning the beach!" He said quickly as I quirked a brow and looked around. "Really?" I asked taking notice of a white truck with trash piled onto it from afar.
He nodded quickly as I clasp my hands behind my back giving him a skeptical look. I take the moment to look him up and down and took a step forward. Leaning down I partially invaded his personal space, analyzing his sculpted stomach. "Looks like you've been doing more then trash pick up."

His eyes widen as he jerks back hiding his abdomen behind his arms with a red face. "Alright, Alright! I'm training!"

"Training?" I mumbled curiously straightening up. "Training for what? Is there some sort of nerd face off or something." He sweat drops, "Ah no... the U.A. exams..."

I blinked in shock and raised a brow. "I know I said you aren't so weak anymore but I'm sure you're going to need a quirk to get in..." 

"T-they took out that rule! Besides...All-" Instantly he smacked his hand over his mouth as I smirked devilishly in curiosity. "All what?" I started invading his personal space again as he shrunk back. "I could be the first quirkless person t-to get in." He stuttered.

"You and I both know that's not going to happen." I stated as he animatedly cried. "It could..." he murmurs.

"Don't play dumb, Izuku. You're training your body for a reason. Could it be perhaps..." lifting his arm up, i lean down and poke his abs causing him to gulp. "You've gained your quirk?

"He's gonna be my successor."

"A-all Might?!"

"No Might?" I turned my head to see the same skinny blond haired man from before. "I thought you said you didn't want anyone to know!" Izuku exclaimed with wide eyes as the adult shook his head with a sigh.

"She's already seen my true form and knows that your training. Eventually she would have found out." He replied as I nodded my head in agreement with a shrug. "He has a point."

And so, I was told the story of One for All and about his fight which left him internally crippled.

Izuku watched the girl quizzically as her usual neutral expression hadn't changed a bit as All Might explained. When he was told the story, he nearly freaked out and here she was as calm as ever as if she were being told the weather. As usual, nothing fazes Fumetsu-chan...He sweat dropped.

Blinking for a moment, I looked from the pro hero to Izuku then back to the pro hero before snickering. "So what are you gonna be like a Mini Might?"

"Fumetsu-Chan!? This is serious, you can't tell anyone!" I stiffened as izuku took both of my hands with a desperate expression. "Young Midoriya is right, you have to keep this secret between us. If this were to get ou-"

"It would be chaos. Trust me, I know."

Izukus eyes widened at the girls firm tone. It was rare for the girl to ever take anything seriously. So for her to do it for him, warmed his heart.

"I'll keep your little secret Otaku." I sighed, bringing my hand up to my scarf as he and All Might sighed in relief. However, he yelped as her hand shot forward with the red scarf. He tried to block the sudden attack but she maneuvered the surprisingly thick yet stretchy scarf past his defenses, looping it around his forearm. With swift movement, he was forcefully spun and the wind was knocked right out of him as she crouched down with a Cheshire grin. "Only If you can pick up that little move I just did on you."

"W-what?!?" He cried out in disbelief as All Might stared at the girl. I see...Toshinori had heard from Midoriya that Fumetsu was quite tough on him sometimes to the point it looked like she disliked him but he could see what she was trying to do. It may looked as if she was picking with him but it was the opposite. It wasn't a secret that the timid boy lacked hand to hand combat skills. If he was gonna gain One for All, he needed to at least learn how to throw a punch. He observed the two carefully as she let Izuku use the strange scarf. Each time he tried to preform the move, she would either dance around his attempts or even steal back the scarf and have him back on the ground harshly.

He couldn't help but catch the contagious grin from the pink haired girl. Young Midoriya may not see it but I do...

"Oh come on Otaku, how do you expect to use your quirk if you can't even defend yourself without it?"
|\
~Author-sama
what's all Might talking about?
Who's the woman in her dream? Why do you think she says "I'm home!"