Hero team wins! [13]

||

My face and hands fully healed, an awkward silence coated the air. My eyes slowly turning back to Cyan, me and Bakugou have a heated stare off.

"Nene, darling that actually hurt." I whined comically causing tick marks to protrude from the blondes skull. "Shut up Shit-su! You shouldn't have gotten in the fucking way!" He barks making me purse my lips with a small huff. "Fine, fine I'll stay out of it now." I grumble, swiveling on the heels of my feet to walking toward a dumbfounded Izuku whom pushed himself from the ground. "Gomen, Deku, It seems my generousity has run its course." I sigh. "W-what?! B-"

"No buts." I say cutting the broccoli haired boy off, giving him a light pat on the shoulder leaning down a little so my face was at level with his his. "You got some blood there."
Before the boy could speak, I swiftly lick the small cut on the side of his of his face and saunter past, throwing up a peace sign. "I'll go find the gravity chick." Izukus eyes bulged out in disbelief, reaching out to stop the girl but his eyes widened as Bakugou launches himself at the boy even more enraged then before. "Taking your eyes off your enemy while in battle, you must really think you're better then me huh Deku?!"

The raging blonde throws a punch and Izuku automatically tries to return it. However, Bakugou propels himself over Izuku and shot an explosion at Izuku from behind. Bracing himself for the pain, the freckled haired boy's brows knit together as the attack didn't hurt as much as he thought. Is he almost at his limit? He inhales sharply though, as Bakugou grabs his arm and slams him onto the ground after using the explosions from his free hand to build up momentum. His breath was knocked right out of him but once again....why can't I feel anything?

"What was that just now?" Kirishima asked.

"He doesn't come off as a guy with a strategy. He's actually quite intelligent." Shoto spoke up.

"What do you mean?" The red head faced the dual haired boy in confusion, breaking the boys train of thought.
"He changed his trajectory while in middle air doubling his blast as a smoke screen. Very clever." Shoto explained.

"Getting in a clean hit while fighting mid air takes an extreme amount of skill and precision." Momo adds.

"He's to talented...to talented..Ugh." Kaminari sighed in exasperation.

"Does anyone notice how sluggish Fumetsu-Chan is moving now?" Tsu pointed out, her finger to her chin in confusion as his heterochromatic eyes shifted to another screen where the pinkette was currently leaning against one of the walls, her back to the camera. "Maybe that blast did affect her?" Kirishima voiced.

All Mights brows furrowed in confusion trying to place the pieces of the girls quirk together after warning Bakugou about his special move. Could her quirk be a regenerative type? No it can't be...why would Aizawa warn me not to let her consume blood then. Had he missed something? He was aware that the teen tended to be rather sneaky when she wanted to be. The hero watched hard in concentration as his eyes flitted from Fumetsus screen to the boy's screen.

Bakugou then gave Izuku a loud right hook which causing the boy to cry out yet strangely the boy didn't seem as affected considering how hard Bakugou had hit him .  He used his explosions to turn himself around and threw Izuku roughly against the ground. It was at that moment, his eyes snapped right back to Fumetsus screen. Any normal person would've thought she was just simply taking her time but it only took half a second for him to catch the brief stiffness and arch of her back and shoulders as if she were trying to ease back pain.

She's using her quirk. He thought in astoundment as he shifted his eyes back and forth between the two. Somehow she was able to consume his blood and is now somehow easing his pain whilst fighting young Bakugou...you're helping him...

"This is to much, why doesn't he just capture him already!" Mina implied.

"These actions seem more like a villain then hero." Tokoyomi said.

"I thought Midoriya was pretty amazing at the start of the fight but he's completely outmatched." Kaminari scratched his head.

Izuku managed to get up but he crawled away toward a window. I don't understand it, but I have to use whatever's happening to me as an advantage! He thought completely unaware of who was on the resulting side of his actions. It hurts a little but it's bearable!

"That's not something a man should do but he has no choice." Kirishima comments.

"Why won't you use your damn quirk against me?" Bakugou starts walking toward Izuku slowly. To say he was beyond pissed was an understatement. Just because the nerd had a quirk now didn't change a damn thing. Quirk or no quirk, Deku was still the same wuss of a loser.

"Still think you can stop me without it." Accuses the blonde walking menacingly toward Izuku.

"That's not it..." Izuku stood there with his gaze on the floor.

"You've been hiding your power haven't you?! Did you think you were better then me or something!? Just because that Shit for brains bimbo taught you a few moves won't change a thing!"

"Oh come on Otaku, how do you expect to use your quirk if you can't even defend yourself without it?"

Gomen Fumetsu-Chan, All Might but I have to use it...

"That's what you think.." Izuku muttered as memories of his childhood spent with the blonde flash his vision. His training. All Might.

"I guess you're not so weak after all, Otaku."

"Young man...you too can become a hero."

"You've always been stronger then me kaachan. I know that you're better then me. Can't you see...THATS WHY I WANNA BEAT YOU! BECAUSE IVE ALWAYS LOOKED UP TO YOU!"

They both launch at each other as time slows down.

*BOOM*

I halt mid- step clutching my forearm with a wince. A strong amount of power blasts a hole through the top of the building, the windows shattering. Whatever had just happened, those two were the source of it that was for sure.

Grabbing a hold of a pillar, Ochaco picks it up and swings it at the floating debris towards Iida. Whilst Iida tried to block, she jumps off the edge, fingers together; now floating over Iida. She finally lands on the weapon, hugging it with a sigh in relief.

"Hero..."

My canines dig into my lower lip drawing blood as the taste of copper flooded my buds, my eyes transitioning back to normal. I dared not look at my stinging arm, as I settled lazily on the ground. "That actually kind of hurt a little." I murmur as a small smirk graced my features. I I guess it was worth it as I couldn't wait to see my darlings face after his loss.

Izuku begins to fall to the ground slowly. His arm he had used for One for All, a disgusting purple but strangely, the arm he had used to block Bakugou's attack was almost as good as new.

"Hero team...WINS!!"
||
~Author-san
Ahh so you've finally seen one of the ways, Funetsu can you her quirk. Does it make you a little more eager to see her use it officially? Sorry to those do you who thought she'd use it officially in this battle as I doubt her accidentally killing her classmates would be a good idea especially so early on. But I promise she'll end up using her quirk in that way but for now she usually uses it in these ways, as it's the only user friendly way she can use her quirk at the moment. For the most part she usually does hand to hand combat with her capture scarf and may on occasion actually use her scythe but that's in un user friendly circumstances not in minuscule training sessions.