Kill or be Killed [53]

"Hana's not... home, please leave a message." The She-devil mused wiping the blood off her mouth calmly.

Aizawas eyes faltered, jaw clenching.

I couldn't help but grin, clasping my hands behind my back. "Ya know~" I hummed lightly taking a step forward. "It's been a long time since I've been...free." Aizawas eyes widened as the girl suddenly disappeared. Immediately, The man snatched his scarf off and in a flash he diverted a red skinned claw, the fabric wrapped  tightly around a wrist. "And I can't think of nothing better than killing the one who locked me away."

"I had no choice."  Aizawa remarked stonely, his eyes non blinking as he watched for anymore sign of movement from the girl behind him.  The red skinned girl merely grinned, her canines still stained with blood.

"Hana!? HANA-" The black shaggy haired male halted as he snapped his around. "YOU DAMNED BRAT GET BACK HERE!"

Aizawa raved down the street and around the corner and winced slightly as something rammed right into his legs. His eyes snapped down to see a small red skinned child with watery eyes. "Goddamn it kid, what trouble have you got into this time?" He muttered.

"HEY!" He raises a brow as the small girl took refuge behind his legs and his reflexes kicked catching the end of a baseball bat tightly. Aizawas eyes hardened, irises blazing red as he glared into the shocked eyes of a middle aged beer bellied man. "We got a problem?"

Despite his slight fear, the man mustered up the courage to glare back as he wrenched his bat free and pointed directly at the small she-devil in fury. "Yeah, I got a fucking problem, how about you control that damn pet of yours, that little monster nearly hurt my son at the park!"

Aizawas eyes faltered as a memory of the curious girl gazing at the usually group of children at the park as they passed by. However, he didn't allow her to play with the human children as he feared she would be singled out because of her hellish appearance. Not to mention, she tended to play rather aggressive and wasn't yet accustomed to the human lifestyle. The last thing he needed was her biting off a kids finger on accident. 

"She meant no harm. She just wanted to play is all." Aizawa  stressed defensively but that man clicked his tongue and turned to march off. "I could give two shits about what that thing wants. Keep it away from my kid-"

The man jumped in fear as said "it," crawled from around Aizawas leg and released a chilling growl, snapping her sharp teeth at the man's leg. They would have connected if Aizawa hadn't held his foot out to keep her at bay. The man bolted off causing Aizawa to quirk a brow as he glanced down to see the girl grinning up at him toothily. "You do realize you just made the situation worse right...? Now you see why I do not let you go around other people; they don't understand like I do." He grumbled causing her mouth to purse slightly. "Go...men.." She struggled making him sigh as he turned to walk back to their apartment. Whilst they walked back, he glanced to the side behind him to see her eyes cast down in frustration and a hint of insecurity and sadness. A replay of what the man had called the young girl made him frown.

 A replay of what the man had called the young girl made him frown