Vs All Might [43]

||

Midoriya was on the ground breathing heavily with fear in his eyes for a moment.

Bakugou glared at All Might, his crimson eyes clashing at the symbol of peace.

My breath hitched cautiously at that same blue glow of his eye.

"This is bad, we can't fight him head on!! We need to retreat!" Midoriya shouted as All Might charged at us.

"Don't order me around!" Bakugou stood his ground, readying his hands.

"Kacchan!"

"Darling! Don't it's not gonna work!!" Red alarms blared in my mind at the familiar movement of his palm for his special move.

All Might was now in front of Bakugou,
"Stun grenade!" The ash blonde released a huge explosion at All Might causing him to cover his eyes from the smoke. I released a sigh of relief as he didn't just meet All Might head on.

"All Might, you don't need to tell me, that was my plan," Bakugou jumped in the air, explosive hand poised. However, the number one hero grabbed his face, "from the start!" Bakugou said as his voice  as muffled by the huge hand, sending explosions at All Mights face.

My eyes widened as All Might prepares to slam Bakugou's body. Yanking my capture scarf off, I lasso it around All Mights arms and pull harshly my feet digging into the ground. It felt like I was playing tug of war with a bull dozer as not even my above average strength did little to slow him down. My breath hitches as All Might uses his other hand to snatch my scarf and I'm yanked towards him. Before he could also grab me, I let go and drop down last second.

Cyan eyes ablaze I twirl my scythe behind me back and slice horizontally towards his large calf's, aiming to amputate him. His hold still on Bakugou, I clicked my tongue as he jumped up, avoiding my scythe. Before I could react, his feet smash into ground causing the earth to quake along with me being blowed back. Rolling on the ground, I hiss as a large boulder lands on my foot causing me to be trapped.
"Damn it !" I curse out as I tug on my trapped foot. My eyes spot my scythe a few feet away.

I watched with gritted teeth as All Might took his Bakugou's face and his arm and slammed his body into the ground with brute force. Bakugou was breathing air in obvious pain as All Might pushed himself up. "A feeble firework like that barely hurt me at all." He commented turning his head to only see Midoriya. His eyes shifted to the spot behind him to see the trapped pinkette no where in sight.

Instantly, he ducked his head avoiding the scythe that sliced through the air cutting a piece of his hair. "What the, you were trapped." He said taken aback but his eyes widened in sheer terror as his gaze shifted down to her foot...Well lack of foot.

"Y-young Fumetsu!?!"

"Surprise, I cut my foot off." I cackled managing to attack the man with my scythe standing on one foot. Sweatdropping, he stomped the ground causing her to comically lose her balance. However before she could fall, she leaned back, her hands resting on the ground and her scythe now in her lone foot.

Izuku watched in awe and horror as the horned girl fought the number one hero with one foot. No matter how many times she fell down she kept coming back like a wild animal, scythe swinging like a maniac in attempt to kill him.