Give us credit? [2]

||

Pulling my scarf down lightly, I gaze at the koi fish in awe. I hear commotion coming from a class window above but I pay no attention to it as I reach my sharp nail out and dip it in the cold pond water. Curiously wondering if the aquatic animals would approach my finger; I'm unaware of an object falling down above me.

I blink unbothered as I felt something clutter against my head before dropping into the water with a splash. Slowly, I reach my hand down and pick up the soggy weird notebook. The faint stench of burnt paper wafted into my nose making it twitch  as I flipped it over. "Hero analysis for the future?" I muttered.

"F-fumetsu-chan ?" A shy voice interrupted my thought as I glanced up at a familiar freckle faced boy. "Ahh I should've known this would be yours, Otaku." Looking the burnt book over for a minute, I give the boy a bland look. I had the tendency to forget names, I give the people to familiarize myself with nicknames. Izuku's was Otaku do to his nerdy hero obsession. "From the looks of it I'd say this is Darlings doing." His eyes cast down in slight frustration, his fists shaking. "He told me to take a dive off the rooftop."

I push myself up and gaze indifferently at the boy, quirking a brow. "Then why don't you take his advice then." I stated in an uncaring tone as I sauntered up to the boy. Opening the destroyed book, I set it on his head as if it were a hat. I didn't get why he was so upset. We all die at some point so if you didn't have any use here then why prolong your stay.

A disheartened Izuku slowly took his burnt manual off his head. As usual, his heart twinged at the girls insensitive words but he had been used to her rather unpleasant nature. Like him, she was an outcast as well, most of the other kids were intimidated or freaked out by her demonic features. The fact that she had literally took a swan dive off the rooftop in an attempt to escape Kacchan's wrath after drawing on his face while he was asleep once without breaking a bone was proof that the girl wasn't human. She was insane and the boy could never tell if it was in a good way or in a bad way. Despite her wild personality, Hana was probably the closest thing he had to an actual friend at the moment. Even if she often belittled him for being weak, nor claimed to be his friend; She was the only one in class whom didn't look down or bully him for being quirkless.

"You're not weak because you're quirkless. You're weak because you think having a quirk makes you strong."

"still....you can't go around telling people to kill themselves. What would he do then?" He mumbles as the girl cocked her head in confusion not understanding. "Probably spit on your grave."

I blinked as the boy animatedly fell. What? It was true. "That doesn't help in the least, Fumetsu-chan"

"It wasn't supposed to help."

The boy's lips quivered as he followed behind the girl out the school gates. We lived in the same area along with Bakugou so it wasn't uncommon to walk home with each other, except the explosive blonde would die before being seen walking home with us.

Locking my hands behind my back, I turn around and walk backwards analyzing the timid boy. His shoulders were slumped in defeat making me quirk a brow as I wondered why he was in such a mood. Why are humans so strange? I had only known the boy since last year and it was still hard for me to understand him. Humans were Such fragile and weird beings. Always letting their emotions get the best of them. If anything he acted apparently more like a girl then I did.

I knew that my insensitive behavior wasn't helping but if anything he should thank me. If it weren't for me he'd probably been took Katsuki's advice.

Stopping abruptly, my hand shoots out snatching the burnt hero analysis book from his hands. "H-hey, give it back!" He gasped as I raised the notebook up, keeping him at arms length with my other hand as he animatedly struggled. "Nope." I shake my head, popping the 'p' for extra emphasis. Pushing him back, he nearly stumbles as I turn to the side with a smug expression. "Fumetsu!" He whined with anime tears as I peeked an eye open giving the boy a daring grin.